DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Knife with Mini Flashlight
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielkje on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a small size, and it fits easily in the pocket. It has a nice little flashlight included, which comes in handy from time to time.. It has an ok quality for a key chain.. and its Cheap compared to other tools with the same functionality :) Cons:Not the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromanzini on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great tool for small emergencies and carry the suitcase. It is the second I buy. The first was stolen from my suitcase. - It was delivered in good condition. - Practical case to carry-on in to luggage, not your carry-on, or on your belt! Cons:- The mini phil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinkelephant on 04/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:More comfortable than my previous tool. Flashlight small but (surprise) enough bright. Small knife is sharp! Small nylon bag included. Light weigth, compact size. Can be easily placed in your handbag, case or backpack and take just little space. Made from steel,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvempula on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It really fit's in pocket, I keep mine in my keychain. - The LED is very bright - Pliers are very good quality, I have use those in many projects. - Knife is enough sharp for box oppenic etc. - Slothead screwdriver is ok for small objects, but you really can't put muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharp3088 on 10/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light weight, several useful tools including a small LED light. Cons:Too small to use for any but the most light weight applications. OtherThoughts:If you want a small gadget for your keychain this will be ok but it is too small and lightweight for any real use.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections