DX » Community » Reviews » PC Monitor HDTV VGA Cable for PS3/Wii (1.2-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcrahul on 06/10/2013

Long length Easy to set up, if you know how to Integration of separate audio cables makes it easier to connect to headphones or separate speakers Came in a plastic bag Didn't have any instructions (but I knew how to set it up) Quality and white balance isn't very good, but does the job I'm in college,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJolybwoy on 01/23/2012

OK this babe can be useful let me play my games in my room when i didn't have i flat screen TV can play directly on PC screen flat or even the old one can even work in TV in PC port when you have allots of console my Wii is plugged in PC port on my TV in 480p well only cons is the configuration for ps3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytxtworld on 09/25/2011

This cable delivers top picture quality when I use my Wii via the VGA input on my LED LCD HDTV. I haven't tried my PS3 with this cable, as there's no need for it. Given the PS3 natively supports HDMI, I naturally connect my PS3 to my HDTV via the HDMI inputs. As described in "Other Thoughts"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfer007 on 09/28/2010

This item is an interesting and usefull purchase for those that have both a wii and a PS3 and want to use a VGA monitor to play. The image quality is good using the wii. This cons only aplies to the wii, as I could not check with a PS3. The initial setup is a bit complicated and requires a TV with RGB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections