Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works Great BUT

posted by iggie on 05/19/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

I thought I would have to wait a long time to get this because I changed the order afterwards, but it came pretty quick considering(just over a week). The GPS locked on to the satelites within seconds I thought something went wrong it was so quick. When I connected it to my laptop I new it was working, in Google Earth you can use real time to show where you are. The Model I received has 4MB storage for logging, should be more than enough.

Cons:

I wanted to use this to geotag photos while connected to my 7D with the WFT-E5A but no luck I haven't been able to connect to it via bluetooth (dongle issue)and it says it's connected via usb but no info is transfered. Should work if it's NMEA 0183 Ver 3.01. Oh well back to the drawing board. It still works using the software that came with it for geotagging.

OtherThoughts:

Thank you DX for letting me make the changes to my order with such short notice and delivering the item quickly.

Does anyone know which battery will work with this GPS as a spare.

Bottomline:

Excellent GPS, great price and well built. The thing is tiny.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections