DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Game Card Cartridge Cases for NDSi/NDS/NDS Lite (6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKatha91 on 01/06/2013

the game card cartridge case has: nice colour the produkt is not expensive good quality the description dosen't say but it also fits to 3ds games! none that bothered me! love them cause they fit in my pocket! I dont have many games so I don't wanna bring a halv empty "box" whit me. I would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTw15t3r on 10/23/2011

It's really cheap for a pack of 6! If you have cartridges for your NDS and don't wanna bring the entire original cartridge box, then this product is definitely for you. It doesn't feel too cheap, and all of the boxes are translucent (except the pink) to let you see which cartridge you put inside. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCanadianGuy on 05/06/2010

- each case isn't too hard and isn't too light either - colours are varied - it doesn't have this cheap plastic look - snaps, locks, and closes without problem - game cartridge sits nice and tight inside - maybe could have been a few more cents cheaper? - maybe they could have included tiny blank stickers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections