DX » Community » Reviews » 9-Cell 7800mAh Replacement Laptop Battery for Acer UM08A74 (White)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetal03326 on 03/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Much cheaper that other places; - Fits perfectly the Acer Aspire One ZG5; - Capacity seems to be as advertised; - Makes the netbook a bit higher, so no need for cooling pad anymore; Cons:- The only con I found was the label with details for the battery peale... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiygr on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using this battery the last three months, build quality was surprisingly good for the price. When the battery was new it had more than 6 hours / charge. It props the net book in a nice angle for writing. Cons:It's a bit heavy and after a few months holds... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaKutti on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get a one giant size battery. This giant battery contains a lot of energy for work and play. * Ordinary batterylife 6-8 h for surffing and so on. * In more harder use (>80% load alltime) 4-5 h. Shape and size is also another advantage, lifting the botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuffycz on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First days testing after battery comming. It shows about 7:40 time remaining. If I worked nonstop on wifi (ftp and download) time was about 5:30 + I still had about 10% of battery. Total about 6 hours. Original battery was about 2 hours and after 3 years of usin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohgeez on 05/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery because my current 3-cell doesn't last me more than 2 hours. This can last me up to 8 hours. I'm very glad that I invested on this battery. It lets me roam around without always carrying an AC adapter. That's the whole point of having a netbook rig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimiake on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes AAO some much more handy, OEM battery gave me only 2 hours of wifi use, so it was kinda useless without the cord, specially at college, were most people had the same problem, so there weren't outlets for everyone, also, if I wanted to go to a café I had so fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraeber on 08/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you are on the road often or just not close to an outlet all the time. this is a perfect buy. The battery lasts MUCH longer than the original for Acer One (around 8 hours normal use, and 5 hours for movies). Im am very sastisfied. Cons:its somewhat clumsy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsmat on 01/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Compatible with UM08A31. Received with 40% charge, KDE shows 3 hours of duration, expected more than 6 hours full charged. Same building quality as original. Very good packaging. Helps ventilation. (Raises the laptop a bit). Price. Cons:3 times bigger than origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaCCuRiT on 01/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is build with quality, I am using it for about 3 months. Capacity is great, no fake. I can use my netbook for 6 a 7 hours, with wifi. Cons:My netbook is now a bit heavy and the battery stick out, but I can live with it. It is not the faulth of the battery,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywatcherseye on 09/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, bought it from here when it was cheaper than other places, and now it has dropped even more. Product lasts a good 6-7 hours with Wi-Fi... Streaming video and other CPU intensive stuff will drop that down further. Makes my Acer Aspire One easier to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections