DX » Community » Reviews » NO.1 S6 MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz Android 4.2 Smartphone w/ 5", 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, Dual Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacwanaut on 02/20/2014

The phone has a big screen with excellent clarity and high pixels It's a nice implementation of Android that doesn't have loads of pre-loaded apps so no clutter. Comes with Google Play so adding new stuff is simple. Worked well out of the box, easy to put the battery in and a nice quality casing. Microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikelehiztari on 02/13/2014

Great Android Phone, very light, the screen works very well. The Android version is really good. It comes with two batterys, which is really useful. The camera could be better, but for the price of the phone, it's OK. It has enough memory, but I recommend to buy a Micro SD card to expand it. I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasinho86 on 01/25/2014

It's really a fast phone considering there's a quad core perocessor. It has high quality touch screen and camera, good speakerphone. The quality of the sound on this phone is certainly better than on the rest of the phones that I've had. The shippment took logner then I expected. All the other setting ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by021cortes on 01/12/2014

The beautiful screen, the optimized OS,plus the amazing camera, makes this phone a perfect purchase for those looking to get the s4 experience but don't want to empty their piggy bank for the real one. The only con is that is on Android 4.2.1 is not big deal to me but some people may want a newer version ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdm89 on 01/06/2014

Phone seems well built given the main body is plastic, screen is good considering price and the air gesture tech. worked for the short time I had this device and tested it. Phone seems quick - and should be considering 4 core CPU. Initial setup matches the Samsung interface and TouchWiz seems to be mostly ... Read more

1 0 11

• posted byisidror on 01/03/2014

- Muchas funcionalidades extras - Pantalla muy grande - Clon muy acertado del Samsung Galaxy S3 a un precio muy ajustado - Cuidado con la batería, utiliza siempre el cargador que viene incluido en la caja, de lo contrario es posible que se estropee la batería y tengas que cambiarla como me ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections