DX » Community » Reviews » Fortune Wishing Maneki Neko Small Bell Cell Phone Strap (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

This mobile pendant is very beautiful, and it can be used elsewhere. The material is good and the paint is well taken. Could be done without the ball inside and stop being a bell. After a while the noise is annoying. One option would be better without the noise. Can be used by people of all ages, it is good to decorate and embellish. Is good for those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynekonook on 11/24/2012

I love these little bells....They have a good quality and make a great addition to the bow on the outside of a gift package. I use them as give aways for my business (Maneki Neko's Nook) on my ebay packages and in my brick and mortar store. At the low price, they make a quality free bee for my many customers. Shipping is pretty fast as well. They are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobberdeeg on 07/03/2011

-You get a lot for a low amound of money. -It works great for gifts or making friends happy. You get ten so you can share with everyone! -It's cute and looks cool. -I think the little bell inside is very annoying. It rings with every move you make. So we sabotaged it and with some knife skills we managed to remove the bells. -The paint looks like it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMfox15 on 11/16/2010

These little things are CUTE! I couldn't believe I could get so many of these for the price. They are excellent gifts, I almost gave all of mine away, so I'm looking into getting the blue ones. They are well painted, and they make a pleasant sound when jingled. I put one on my mother's cell phone, so she always knows where it is. The only con that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

- They're awfully cute - You get 10 of them - They have a flat "bottom" so they can sit - nice sound - on a few (3 of 10), the paint is not perfectly in place or on parts where it doesn't belong. I love their faces! And thanks to the sound, you always know if your mobile/cell/keys/mp3player/nds/whatever is there, or not. Similar straps (animal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections