DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for PSP 3000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoto2 on 07/27/2012

In holliday seasons I use my PSP almost every day, and I must say, I'm very satisfied with this product! and for the price, just amazing! -It can slightly absorb fall damage (but dont abuse it!). -It protects against scratches. -It protects against dust. This is the best product i've bought for my psp.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBungeeGun on 01/06/2012

Very good for your psp, it will protect it, it's well made, have a very nice quality. and it's cool The price is very good, and as one other guy said, the only difference from the original is the LOGO Mine did not came with the strap =/ like someone said. it will not protect from falls, it can absorb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byewoud007 on 08/19/2011

very cheap -good quality - looks like the original one from sony - good delivery, it came in a bubbled envelope - my psp fits in smoothly long delivery time: it tooks like 3 weeks before I recieved it - No other cons, just a great product asome product, easy to use and prevent your psp screen from scratching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantiago31 on 03/07/2011

ENGLISH: - this cover will help a lot and avoid scratches on the giant screen of the psp -seam made with good quality, it seems that will unravel very soon PORTUGUÊS: -esta capa ajudará bastante e evitar arranhões na tela gigante do psp -costura feita com boa qualidade, não parece que irá descosturar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpitfiremk95 on 02/09/2011

The best price! (Could get the same for 9$, only difference was the SONY logo...) Very soft, pleasant and cute. Can save your machine! Useful strap included! Nice sign on it... Fits perfectly on my PSP3000... Your friends will want it too... Sometimes little hard to get your PSP in... Gotta some doubts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymachinima on 01/09/2011

Really great case/bag. Really cheap does what its suppose to do, it does absorb shock but not hard falls though. My didn't come with a strap :/ but its nothing big. Does feel thin around some areas but its REALLY CHEAP. The psp 3k does stick out a bit which can lead to scratches. Really cool. It even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaximusKim on 11/03/2010

- Protect your psp if you carry it in your bag or etc. - You can hear music with it on, fits well with your headphone plug on. - Smooth - This can save your PSP - Don't risk your LCD -I had one that i buyed before and it have writed "PSP 3000". With my last buy (review) it come with only "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimmy310m on 07/02/2010

Its a great case. Will cover up the most important parts of the psp and protect it from scratches Its actually a little loose. It fits a psp 1000 more perfectly Also the logo is a tiny bit tilted Prob won't notice when the psp is actually in it cause the shape gets warped anyways but its the first thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorritJ on 04/28/2010

It's a really cheap protective pouch for your PSP slim. It's made of foam covered with a fabric. Looks nice and protects your PSP against bumping or scratching it. One end of the PSP is exposed when it is in the pouch. Not a real con because it is still pretty well protected, but under the unique circumstance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhaimus on 04/15/2010

+ Fits nicely + Does as its supposed to + Fits even with my psp shell over it. No real cons about it as its just a slip on cover. - If anything a little piece of the psp does stick out. But its so little I can't seeing it impacting anything. Only one additional though one it- I do have a small concern ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections