DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for PSP 3000 (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoto2 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In holliday seasons I use my PSP almost every day, and I must say, I'm very satisfied with this product! and for the price, just amazing! -It can slightly absorb fall damage (but dont abuse it!). -It protects against scratches. -It protects against dust. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBungeeGun on 01/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for your psp, it will protect it, it's well made, have a very nice quality. and it's cool The price is very good, and as one other guy said, the only difference from the original is the LOGO Cons:Mine did not came with the strap =/ like someone said. it will n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byewoud007 on 08/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap -good quality - looks like the original one from sony - good delivery, it came in a bubbled envelope - my psp fits in smoothly Cons:long delivery time: it tooks like 3 weeks before I recieved it - No other cons, just a great product OtherThoughts:asom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantiago31 on 03/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ENGLISH: - this cover will help a lot and avoid scratches on the giant screen of the psp -seam made with good quality, it seems that will unravel very soon PORTUGUÊS: -esta capa ajudará bastante e evitar arranhões na tela gigante do psp -costura feita com boa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpitfiremk95 on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best price! (Could get the same for 9$, only difference was the SONY logo...) Very soft, pleasant and cute. Can save your machine! Useful strap included! Nice sign on it... Fits perfectly on my PSP3000... Cons:Your friends will want it too... Sometimes littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachinima on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great case/bag. Really cheap does what its suppose to do, it does absorb shock but not hard falls though. Cons:My didn't come with a strap :/ but its nothing big. Does feel thin around some areas but its REALLY CHEAP. The psp 3k does stick out a bit whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximusKim on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Protect your psp if you carry it in your bag or etc. - You can hear music with it on, fits well with your headphone plug on. - Smooth - This can save your PSP - Don't risk your LCD Cons:-I had one that i buyed before and it have writed "PSP 3000". Wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimmy310m on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a great case. Will cover up the most important parts of the psp and protect it from scratches Cons:Its actually a little loose. It fits a psp 1000 more perfectly Also the logo is a tiny bit tilted Prob won't notice when the psp is actually in it cause the sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorritJ on 04/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a really cheap protective pouch for your PSP slim. It's made of foam covered with a fabric. Looks nice and protects your PSP against bumping or scratching it. Cons:One end of the PSP is exposed when it is in the pouch. Not a real con because it is still p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhaimus on 04/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Fits nicely + Does as its supposed to + Fits even with my psp shell over it. Cons:No real cons about it as its just a slip on cover. - If anything a little piece of the psp does stick out. But its so little I can't seeing it impacting anything. OtherThoughts:O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections