DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Cake Cell Phone Strap with Bread Fragrance (Assorted Smiling Face)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoxxy on 09/12/2010

A very nice squishy cake, with a crazy face on it that looks like it was made with chocolate icing. It also has a cake fragrance that smells like a cake or pastry. Funny gift for a friend or family member. Not that big of deal but thought I should say something, over time it gets worn out. The cake fragrance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTangler on 03/22/2010

-Nice squishy feel, doesn't feel like it will tear too easily like some other spongy type products. -Looks almost real! -Can't choose the face, lol i had to get the one with X.X face. -I don't kno bout u ppl, but the thing is shaped like a chinese bun. It smells ok, but my friend had one that actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoxxy on 11/21/2009

Smells like some kind of bread. Its soft and mushy, like a stress reliever toy. Kind of big for a cell phone strap. It's about a 1/3 smaller then a baseball. Bread smell goes away after a while, like a car freshener. Put it in your car to make it smell like a bakery. Scare friends with it. Play catch ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections