DX » Community » Reviews » SQ303 6mm Caliber Spring-load Sport Pistol BB Gun Toy
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser, this why I purchsaed it. Comes with 15 bbs not 35 The silver part l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarryKidkil on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Power! i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser. Instructions are funny to read with some great pictures Cons:Comes w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanb5288 on 06/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price it is an excellent air-soft gun. A very close copy of the real gun. But not too close to be called a replica. And with a little work can be made to look like Han Solo's Blaster from Star Wars. Cons:Would be better as a battery powered semi-auto. The chrome s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrem87062597 on 11/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a Mauser C96!!! I am not aware of another airsoft gun that can claim that. Shoots hard 2 magazines Really big Cons:Build quality is pretty bad, it feels like a toy, but if you're looking for realism maybe you shouldn't be buying a $10 plastic airsoft gun st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangelFernandes on 07/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Airsoft is cool; - Comes with 2 clips; - more precise than what I was thinkg it would be. Cons:- It's HUGE dude; - the extender for the gun is a must for straight shots; - the smaller clip is heavier than the bigger one; - the spring broke after not even a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiberkanin on 06/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This gun is cheap, yet very fun to play with. It shoots straight and with enough power to tear paper. This gun comes with two separate clips! Cons:The shiny thingy on the top of the gun has no function at all, and makes the gun look like shit. I'm gonna pry it o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections