DX » Community » Reviews » SQ303 6mm Caliber Spring-load Sport Pistol BB Gun Toy
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser, this why I purchsaed it. Comes with 15 bbs not 35 The silver part looks cheap as many others have said. Sounds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarryKidkil on 01/11/2011

Power! i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser. Instructions are funny to read with some great pictures Comes with 15 bbs not 35 The silver part looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallanb5288 on 06/09/2010

For the price it is an excellent air-soft gun. A very close copy of the real gun. But not too close to be called a replica. And with a little work can be made to look like Han Solo's Blaster from Star Wars. Would be better as a battery powered semi-auto. The chrome sight on top makes it look more like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrem87062597 on 11/22/2009

It's a Mauser C96!!! I am not aware of another airsoft gun that can claim that. Shoots hard 2 magazines Really big Build quality is pretty bad, it feels like a toy, but if you're looking for realism maybe you shouldn't be buying a $10 plastic airsoft gun straight from China. The silver thing on top is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangelFernandes on 07/28/2009

- Airsoft is cool; - Comes with 2 clips; - more precise than what I was thinkg it would be. - It's HUGE dude; - the extender for the gun is a must for straight shots; - the smaller clip is heavier than the bigger one; - the spring broke after not even a month of use; - sometimes it shoots 2 BB's. As ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfiberkanin on 06/24/2009

This gun is cheap, yet very fun to play with. It shoots straight and with enough power to tear paper. This gun comes with two separate clips! The shiny thingy on the top of the gun has no function at all, and makes the gun look like shit. I'm gonna pry it off with a screwdriver or paint it. Also, why ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections