DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 16340 880mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

they are too cheap for the quality! they can hold okay 1.5A they are ~700 real mAh. they have protection board that prevents them from overcharging and discharging to dangerous voltage. they make cr123a flashlights shine much brighter! they are a bit long, don't fit some flashlights. check if they fir your flashlight before buying them. none real bargain!... Read more

16340 trustfire
    0 0
  • posted byBasso84 on 11/14/2013

These are good batteries. I use them in e-cigarette and they produce a lot of vapor. Build quality is good and i think this 880mAh is the real amount and not overrated. Prize is good also. These are good in every way! No cons at all If you need 16340 batteries batteries, this is really good product. Can be charged with trustfire chargers. These are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/22/2013

They have a very good quality, all products TrustFire are going well, I've never had problems. The load may not be real at all, but if you approach a lot. They have a very good quality, all products TrustFire are going well, I've never had problems. The load may not be real at all, but if you approach a lot. Batteries are a very good money, I have nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 01/19/2013

Very good batteries at an excellent price. The protection is a welcomed feature. These babies will save you a ton load of money in the long run because they can be recharged, unlike the normal CR123A batteries. I was able to get about 50 minutes of run time out of them on my Ultrafire WF-501B 250 Lumen flashlight on max setting. Be careful in which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

Good price! Nice batteries! These have circuit protection which is a plus. Hopefully they will last a while. I'm sure that they're not 880 mAh, but you can't beat the price! They are a bit longer than normal 16340 or cr123a batteries. good price! buy these I'm not sure what else to write. I just need 500 words! I'm not sure what else to write. I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 12/10/2011

Good power delivery mAh as expected Nice design Price is great vs primaries Flippin huge. These won't fit in anything but the most oversized battery compartments. They won't fit in my 4Sevens lights, or my Olight M20S, or my Nitecore Ex11.2.. It goes on lol. However, I already knew they would fit in the 502b that I bought as a gift so they're ok for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickLight on 07/24/2011

As I expected from this Trustfire product it has a over-discharge protection circuit and the capacity is quite ok. Not really what the description says but nevertheless ok for this price. Those batteries come packed very and with no signs of damage. They even look pretty nice with the flame design. The SIZE! You will have big problems getting one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGreige on 07/13/2011

-They look nice and have a nice button contact point for stacking them ontop of each other -have a high capacity -have a PCB for safety All in all, their good batteries -None other then the price could have been slightly lower -capacity isnt exactly 880mah but I expected that I removed the protection circuit since they wernt fitting properly in my flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullzeye on 06/17/2011

like others have said highest capacity 16340 , other cheap protected one's only lasted 15 min in sku 2821 but these lasted for 45 min! so three times the capacity of bargin one's. I like the look of the holgram wraper. The protection works fine. A big con, 3mm to long looks about right, They did'nt fit in sku 2821 untill i drilled down the contact of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystruckus on 02/03/2011

-they seem to have good capacity -price is reasonable..especially when ordered bulkrate -cool design -protected at 2.7v -wrapper seems a little lousy..not a big issue for me -the size is a little big (long), but they fit in everything I own that uses 16340's (itp A1, zebralight H31, ultrafire a30b) these batteries seem to have good capacity and are ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections