• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Quite OK besides the size

posted by MickLight on 07/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

As I expected from this Trustfire product it has a over-discharge protection circuit and the capacity is quite ok. Not really what the description says but nevertheless ok for this price.
    Those batteries come packed very and with no signs of damage. They even look pretty nice with the flame design.

Cons:

The SIZE! You will have big problems getting one of those in a 1-cell-flashlight because they are longer than regular 16340 cells. If you then take it up to 2 cells or more it gets absolutely impossible using those because the length "bonus" will add up and the batteries will stick out of the end of the flashlight. I was very disappointed! If Trustfire would get that fixed I would rate much higher!

Bottomline:

Well, sum up what I said above : The price is really nice and the overall quality of those batteries is just fine. Despite of that I gave fewer stars because of this length-problem. You expect no superior quality for this price (the capacity is lower than in the descirption - but that is ok) but you really expect that those batteries actually fit your flashlights, cameras or whatever..... But they DON'T!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections