DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for NDS/NDS Lite (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkQu on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-My Nintendo DSlite fits snuggly in the pouch, even with an exterior shell I put to protect the Nintendo DSlite. -It protects the DSlite against dust -It looks good -It's extremely low priced Cons:-No cons so far OtherThoughts:-Obviously it wont protect the DS... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for protection, you Nintendo DS will be protected inside of it. My Nintendo DS lite fits good inside of this pouch. Cons:The material looks a little cheap and strange in the first contact, but you will get used with it in time and its good if you look at the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeNAlmeida on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's soft and offers some protection. I was expecting a cheap cloth, but this is kind of nice. - It's really compact. Fits A DS Light and nothing more, maybe not even an extra Stylus. - It will protect your DS from scratches and very light impact. Cons:- It won't save... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfallenpfa on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Simple design, i like it Nice material for the price sheaper Only buy if you want something simple for your DSlite Cons:dont looks exactly the same as seen in the images Fits right DS Lite, no more stuff looks like a little boot OtherThoughts:Is a nice if you want a simpl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits snugly with a DS Lite. - Simple design - Looks exactly the same as seen in the images of the main item. - Nice material - Could actually be used for other items such as a small portable USB hard drive. Cons:- Not ideal as a main travel case since it lacks any addit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNESFreak on 01/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Soft, feels great when keeping it in my pocket. -Has a DS logo on it. The black color also looks nice. -It's really cheep. Cons:-The stitching on the logo could've been done better. -The fat DS DOESN'T FIT. OtherThoughts:bought it for use with my dingoo (SKU.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolletes on 06/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cool looking pouch for your NDS Lite! - It has a Nintendo DS logo! =) - Really soft, prevent your DS from scratches! - Comes with a wrist strap for the DS =) Cons:- It's a really tight fit, and it's ONLY for the NDS Lite. - Doesn't really protect from falls,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by44215 on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case protects your DSL/DSI against scratches, dirt, dust, grease etc. Cons:Unfortunately I bought it from another seller on Ebay, which I ended up paying an extra 80cents from what I would of payed here. Buy it from DX, a much better (and more organized!) website. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatok on 05/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks to be very well made and came with a nice lanyard thing as well. It has the DS logo on the front. Looks like it would fit the DS lite very well.... Cons:I bought this for my sons original DS,or the DS fat I think some people call it, but it does not fit it at a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byk1dn3b on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works just as it's supposed to. Protects your DS against falling damage and scratches. - Unbelievable price. - Fits well to the NDS - Very light and easy to use. Cons:None that I can come up with at this moment actually. Just buy it if you need one. - Maybe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections