DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for NDS/NDS Lite (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkQu on 06/19/2013

-My Nintendo DSlite fits snuggly in the pouch, even with an exterior shell I put to protect the Nintendo DSlite. -It protects the DSlite against dust -It looks good -It's extremely low priced -No cons so far -Obviously it wont protect the DS from a big fall, but that's why you get a case for it -I hope it lasts for a while A definite buy to keep your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Good for protection, you Nintendo DS will be protected inside of it. My Nintendo DS lite fits good inside of this pouch. The material looks a little cheap and strange in the first contact, but you will get used with it in time and its good if you look at the price of the product. Worth the money that i paid. Comes with a protection tape that can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeNAlmeida on 02/26/2013

- It's soft and offers some protection. I was expecting a cheap cloth, but this is kind of nice. - It's really compact. Fits A DS Light and nothing more, maybe not even an extra Stylus. - It will protect your DS from scratches and very light impact. - It won't save your DS from much. If it falls to the floor you will be luck to see no damage done to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfallenpfa on 10/12/2012

Simple design, i like it Nice material for the price sheaper Only buy if you want something simple for your DSlite dont looks exactly the same as seen in the images Fits right DS Lite, no more stuff looks like a little boot Is a nice if you want a simple protective case for your DSlite to prevent scratches for your DS. is not a ranger case, but for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 10/28/2011

- Fits snugly with a DS Lite. - Simple design - Looks exactly the same as seen in the images of the main item. - Nice material - Could actually be used for other items such as a small portable USB hard drive. - Not ideal as a main travel case since it lacks any additions like pockets or add-ons to hold. - Only buy if you want something simple for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNESFreak on 01/31/2011

-Soft, feels great when keeping it in my pocket. -Has a DS logo on it. The black color also looks nice. -It's really cheep. -The stitching on the logo could've been done better. -The fat DS DOESN'T FIT. bought it for use with my dingoo (SKU.23032) fits really well. A gameboy micro fits in as well. Does a great job protecting the screen from scratches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolletes on 06/21/2010

- Cool looking pouch for your NDS Lite! - It has a Nintendo DS logo! =) - Really soft, prevent your DS from scratches! - Comes with a wrist strap for the DS =) - It's a really tight fit, and it's ONLY for the NDS Lite. - Doesn't really protect from falls, since it's really thin. It can also be used to protect a cellphone (I'm using one with my phone,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by44215 on 05/14/2010

The case protects your DSL/DSI against scratches, dirt, dust, grease etc. Unfortunately I bought it from another seller on Ebay, which I ended up paying an extra 80cents from what I would of payed here. Buy it from DX, a much better (and more organized!) website. Was a tight fit when I first received it, but eventually streched out a bit. If you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatok on 05/07/2010

It looks to be very well made and came with a nice lanyard thing as well. It has the DS logo on the front. Looks like it would fit the DS lite very well.... I bought this for my sons original DS,or the DS fat I think some people call it, but it does not fit it at all. The description from Deal Extreme says "Protective Soft Pouch for NDS/NDS Lite", and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byk1dn3b on 05/02/2010

- Works just as it's supposed to. Protects your DS against falling damage and scratches. - Unbelievable price. - Fits well to the NDS - Very light and easy to use. None that I can come up with at this moment actually. Just buy it if you need one. - Maybe it could be a thicker layer of silicone so it could decrease the damage when dropped on ground. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections