DX » Community » Reviews » iTaSee Micro MHL to HDMI 1080P MHL Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 2
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by BetchaByGolly on 05/28/2014

Pros: easy to use cable.. tested it out immediately upon arrival. packaging at its standard. simple as plug and play. Automatically detects the cable upon connection to your HDMI TV. Run a few test for games and video and it works good. Cons: 3 weeks before I received the item. OtherThoughts: After I tested at home, I showed the item to my room... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by javitoesp on 05/12/2014

Pros: It's very easy to use, just plug and play the videos of your phone into your TV. I've downloaded an app of the playstore that can play the paid tv for free, and now with this MHL cable I can see paid channels for free in my large TV If you have a bluetooth keyboard & mouse, you also can connect them to your smartphone and then the sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Helderix on 04/20/2014

Pros: Looks great! It's a very well made product and you can load your battery while using it, so you don't get "no battery" in the middle of your movie. Cons: My cellphone didn't have the MHL function, I didn't know that before buying. :( OtherThoughts: It's a useful product if you have a Galaxy S4 or other phone with this function..... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Moshrom on 04/19/2014

Pros: Works with my Galaxy S3, picture displays nice and crisp without lag, sound is also working good! I use it to watch Netflix and it works excellent. Good build qualit. Feels solid, both cable and contacts. Cons: Have to be connected to a power outlet to work, and no charging adapter is included. Minor issue. Had some trouble getting it to... Read more

1 0
  • posted by jappierzote on 01/25/2014

Pros: Does what it has to. It's very simple, just connect one side to your telephone, the other to the TV and start watching your mobile screen on your TV. Although you can do it wirelessly with some applications, this way is faster (no lag) and it works with all your applications. Cons: None for the cable, although keep in mind that you still... Read more

0 2
  • posted by camaleonv on 12/02/2013

Pros: Ease of use Good quality Plug and play in every Tv I´ve tried!! Cheap Perfect for watch films from your samsung tablet/phone in your tv you can also have internet in your television Cons: No cons The only cons I can write is the fact that you must wait for it (almost 3 weeks for my country) OtherThoughts: The best HDMI cable you can... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections