DX » Community » Reviews » iTaSee Micro MHL to HDMI 1080P MHL Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 2
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good quality cable
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygizkicksass on 08/18/2014

Pros: Cable is working even for new Galaxy S5 The USB adapter is not necessary to display video and audio. (Only for charging) USB cable is long enough to insert on the other side of tv, in case your HDMI and USB are both located on another side of the tv. Cons: None so far. Read more

Impression:Good quality cable;

0 0
  • posted byBetchaByGolly on 05/28/2014

easy to use cable.. tested it out immediately upon arrival. packaging at its standard. simple as plug and play. Automatically detects the cable upon connection to your HDMI TV. Run a few test for games and video and it works good. 3 weeks before I received the item. After I tested at home, I showed the item to my roommate and convincingly, he also decided ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavitoesp on 05/12/2014

It's very easy to use, just plug and play the videos of your phone into your TV. I've downloaded an app of the playstore that can play the paid tv for free, and now with this MHL cable I can see paid channels for free in my large TV If you have a bluetooth keyboard & mouse, you also can connect them to your smartphone and then the smartphone to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelderix on 04/20/2014

Looks great! It's a very well made product and you can load your battery while using it, so you don't get "no battery" in the middle of your movie. My cellphone didn't have the MHL function, I didn't know that before buying. :( It's a useful product if you have a Galaxy S4 or other phone with this function... pay attention to that before buying.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMoshrom on 04/19/2014

Works with my Galaxy S3, picture displays nice and crisp without lag, sound is also working good! I use it to watch Netflix and it works excellent. Good build qualit. Feels solid, both cable and contacts. Have to be connected to a power outlet to work, and no charging adapter is included. Minor issue. Had some trouble getting it to work at first, disconnected ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFlygye on 04/06/2014

Great adapter to let you connect your Smartphone to a HDMI connection (worked great connecting it to a TV). It connected in a proper way to my phone and to the HDMI cable. Enables charging and USB connectivity at the same time through MHL. just wish the usb cable was thicker, same to the micro-usb cable. The material are very good, and feels good construction.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdan00 on 03/20/2014

amazing cable. does what it needs to do. has audio over HDMI on a galaxy s4. price is pretty good because I paid $7.99 for it. none at the moment. may get hot sometimes and makes the phone hot. can't complain. shipping takes a while. can't complain. has a usb male connector to connect to a power source and charges your phone while it's connected to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakesan on 02/10/2014

Works much more better than the MHL cables that still need you to supply the HDMI cable to connect to the TV. This way, you can carry around only one cable. My TV supplies enough power from the USB port it has so it works well without other USB power. Cant really think of any. Works well with emergy cell chargers that supply 5V to usb. I've been making ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltraman68 on 02/10/2014

Works as described. Not inferior compared to the original samsung adapter. Good quality built. USB cable not long to reach power adapter after plugging HDMI to TV. Alternatively to use TV USB but seem like power is not strong/stable enough where u will loss audio and intermittent blackout. Not compatible to Note 3. No instruction available although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjappierzote on 01/25/2014

Does what it has to. It's very simple, just connect one side to your telephone, the other to the TV and start watching your mobile screen on your TV. Although you can do it wirelessly with some applications, this way is faster (no lag) and it works with all your applications. None for the cable, although keep in mind that you still have to operate your ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections