Works perfectly with iPod
Small size (for travel)
Looks just like an original iPOD charger Did not last long
Broke after about 2 months - not sure what happened but smelled like something burned out.
Other than that, it was perfect and I did not have any complaints Nice accessory for iPOD ... Read more
- Looks and feels like the original one
- Great price
- Same size of the original which means it's good
- Doesn't have the usual apple charging problems (those one that requires reconnecting and stuff) - Using it for 9 months now and didn't find a single problem. Keep it simple. Great product for a great ... Read more
Great product for a great price. I'm using it for almost a year now and no problems. I'm using this product day by day and i didn't find any flaw so far. it's small and compact yet very efficient product , I'm using it to charge my iPod outside the house and it does a great job. i know many charges have ... Read more
- It looks like being made by Apple.
- It works like being made by Apple.
- It feels like being made by Apple.
- Charges decently.
- Right size.
- It has the connectors I needed. - No cons to be outlined, the product is just perfect [for its price]. Sometimes when I get a hold of this charger, I think ... Read more
This is a good charger for the price, the design is inspired from the apple macbook charger's but it's actually 1,5 times smaller. The mecanism that allow the plug to rotate is ok, but I don't know if it will last in the time. Fortunately the plug adaptor is usable with macbook's plugs adadptors so if ... Read more
I really need something like that because playing on my iPod Touch was almost impossible. It keeps me away from the usb ports of my computer since I bought it. I recharge anywhere in my home and airports. Seems to be too big as long as you dont use the other cable function. There are smaller versions ... Read more
it's cheap there is free shipping and it looks like the genuine apple charger most importantly, it works 95% of the time! sometimes I get a messege popping up saying that the charger is incompatible. that happens only five percents of the time but it's kinda annoying there's also the soft buzzing sound ... Read more
-Easy to use: All you do is plug in your ipod via your apple ipod usb connector and plug in the adapter.
-Not overly too bulky. The adapter will fit in the palm of your hand.
-The colour and finish is not exactly comparable to an apple ipod. However, the surface is smooth to the touch. -The prongs are ... Read more
- It works as it is supposed to
- Seems to be 1A, no idea how to test it - My usb socket seems different from what is on the picture. It has a circular ring around it without any text.
- The plastic is not well moulded and have gaps along the edges
- has a small buzzing sound when used. It still works ... Read more
I bought this to charge an iPod touch 3G and it seemed to do the job fine... until it blew up. I went on a trip to China and while in a hotel, had plugged it in to charge. After a couple of minutes the breaker for our room had tripped and we lost power in our room. Examining the charger, it had a loose ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.