DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Screen Stylus for Ipod Touch/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
Small Nice Product stunning Not really easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byohenriquet on 06/20/2015

Pros: It's beautiful and stylish pen to write on iPad, but: Cons: It just works when you use the flat side of the slip.

Impression:Small,Nice Product,Not really easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 05/12/2015

I have been using the product for more than one year. To this day, I was satisfied. I can recommend to my friends and colleagues at work.

high quality genuine product high quality genuine product high quality genuine product high quality genuine product high quality genuine product

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byDeLaMole on 01/23/2015

Its good but on pictures it seems little bit bigger. Actually its very small and tiny. That is disappointing. Good thing that it has a sort of rubber on the end so you can feel when you touch your screen. Also its light weight and good for pocket or notebook.

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted bydingleberry1999 on 10/22/2014

I play alot of apps on my ipad and iphone and my fingers get swore, so i decieded to get a stylus pen. I went to DX.com for somthing cheap because when i went to the store they had stylus pens but they costed upwards of 20$'s. i was intreged when i saw the good reviews and the cheap price so i It... Read more

Impression:stunning;

0 0 0

• posted byvladootz on 03/16/2015

Pros: capacitive displays respond to the stylus, low price, has a nice look with silver color and black elements Cons: it works if the whole surface of the tip is used. If you want to use the tip of the stylus for details, it will not work so good, or not work at all, the tip is very hard and i i... Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byPunkiderma on 10/17/2013

very cheap(maybe the cheapest) small and portable the clip is useful the tip is hard and not rounded: is not so simple to use because you have to keep it in a precise position to touch the screen correctly It is very simple and solid, I don't whink it will ever broke. The plain, cutted tip seems... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHagenaars on 04/29/2013

The pen just works. Better then my fingers when I've got cold hands. Fairly simple which is fine, as it's function is fairly simple. Tested on Nexus 7, HTC Desire Z, iPad and HTC Desire HD. Possibly hard to aim, as the tip is a bit wide, but my fingers are wider, so the pen is no worse. As the be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswecivic on 04/02/2013

Works great on my iphone 5 small cheep For some reason it doesnt work with my Sony Tablet S, running Android. Since it´s very light weight it´s hard to get a real "pen-feeling" some times, other than that, it´s all good A good pen if you have some apple products, maby it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardes on 01/30/2013

- Easy to use. - Thin. - Nice looking. - Is better for ipads. - Really cheap. - Works on any static related touch device, not only iPods and iPhones. - The rubber tip is too soft and sometimes you can't use it with precision. - It's don't feel really good for swiping It's not really a MUST HAVE I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfkrosenstam on 11/23/2012

+ Small + Easy to use + It's like writing on a piece of paper + The price is just amazing + The build quality is O.K - Maybe too light sometimes - You've got to hold it in a certain angle to get it to work. - No box, just a zip bag. If you would like a pen for drawing etc. on your apple-devices,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: