DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony PSP-S110 Rechargeable Battery Pack for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (3.6V 1200mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillair51 on 09/24/2011

I've had this battery for about a year, and it is still in good condition. It is like the original, which I modded into a Pandora's battery. It fits snug into my PSP-2000, and I get the original battery time which is about 5 hours of game-time. It also looks exactly like the original. Also it costs the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisterBee on 06/07/2011

I've had one of these for over 6 months. Still has good capacity, takes charge, doesn't get hot, and fits well. I haven't got equipment to test the actual capacity, but it's no worse then the original battery, which i modified to a Pandora battery before buying this to replace the old battery. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiobh on 02/23/2010

its really a genuine psp battery, its the same that accompany my psp, you can use this battery to make a pandora battery(very useful for PSP owners) and can return them to normal state if you can the price compared to the "alternative" battery is a little expensive i don't like to use "alternative" battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndionisio on 01/05/2010

The battery is so similar to the original one that I no longer know which ones are the DX ones and which are not; even if you trying buying this directly from Sony (much more expensive), it's not easy! It could be a few bucks cheaper, but if it's really original, it's more than fair price! Even if it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuicbhz on 10/12/2009

It's original product SONY... Battery identical to the original... Same durability... best price, even lower than in the SonyStyle... Same performance... No cons (Product)... The product took too long to get ED .. however with less than 1 week after sending the product came to my house .. (it took longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjumbo333 on 07/22/2009

I post a review for Genuine Sony PSP-S110 Rechargeable Battery Pack for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (3.6V 1200mAh) I buyed it, i can confirm this product is 100% genuine Sony PSP-S110. I compared it with EU version of the PSP-S110 : Same plastic case, same weight, same size, same autonomy. The only difference ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections