DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony PSP-S110 Rechargeable Battery Pack for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (3.6V 1200mAh)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillair51 on 09/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had this battery for about a year, and it is still in good condition. It is like the original, which I modded into a Pandora's battery. It fits snug into my PSP-2000, and I get the original battery time which is about 5 hours of game-time. It also looks exactly lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterBee on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had one of these for over 6 months. Still has good capacity, takes charge, doesn't get hot, and fits well. I haven't got equipment to test the actual capacity, but it's no worse then the original battery, which i modified to a Pandora battery before buyin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiobh on 02/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its really a genuine psp battery, its the same that accompany my psp, you can use this battery to make a pandora battery(very useful for PSP owners) and can return them to normal state if you can Cons:the price compared to the "alternative" battery is a little e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndionisio on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery is so similar to the original one that I no longer know which ones are the DX ones and which are not; even if you trying buying this directly from Sony (much more expensive), it's not easy! Cons:It could be a few bucks cheaper, but if it's really o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuicbhz on 10/12/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's original product SONY... Battery identical to the original... Same durability... best price, even lower than in the SonyStyle... Same performance... Cons:No cons (Product)... The product took too long to get ED .. however with less than 1 week after sending the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjumbo333 on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I post a review for Genuine Sony PSP-S110 Rechargeable Battery Pack for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (3.6V 1200mAh) I buyed it, i can confirm this product is 100% genuine Sony PSP-S110. I compared it with EU version of the PSP-S110 : Same plastic case, same weight, same... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections