DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony PSP Power Supply/AC Adaptor - Euro Plug (100~240V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarthbinamira on 03/04/2013

It is way cheaper than the one I saw locally here. Build quality is excellent! It is really a genuine PSP charger. And, it is made in the Philippines! The metal connector on the plug to the wall outlet (AC mains) broke off. I am giving the benefit of the doubt and will blame it on the handling of the shipment. So with that, I am still giving 5 stars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguiga1502 on 07/24/2010

This charger is really sensational and is 100% Genuine, a great charger very well done by a super attractive price. It makes full charge of the PSP very quickly. The price of the DX is really unbeatable! is the best option! In Brazil you can not find such a charger for less than R$ 80.00 like it No cons. Excellent charger, I recommend to all this charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexHavoc on 06/15/2010

I can confirm it's 100% genuine merchandise. Battery charges in 2h max. In Poland u can't get it under $25 so in my opinion it's the best deal, especially that it comes with free shipping to Poland. No cons. Absolutely perfect. FTL shipping. My item arrived in 6 days to Poland. It's better that most of packages within Poland. I got my PSP without charger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinMy on 05/17/2010

Genuine, works like it should. 2000 mA output power. Charges batteries faster. No CE marking. Came in simple plastic bag. Older type of PSP charger, newer ones got plug directly integrated to charger. 2000 mA output power newer orginal chargers got 1500 mA output, so this should charge your battery faster. Worth buying if you need one. Beaware of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillFreitas on 04/23/2010

Charger great quality. 100% Original and functional. Loads much faster than any other alternative model. DX's price is unbeatable. In Brazil you don't get this item under R$ 50... Nothing against. Highly recommended charger I bought this charger because my psp was without a genuine model It's worth buying it, because in addition to quality has an attractive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwifty3005 on 02/23/2010

I can confirm that this is the genuine PSP power supply. It works well and makes no problems. I compared it with a power supply of a friend, it's nearly the same. The quality is very well as usual by Sony. No overheating like cheap products. DX's price is unbeatable. In Germany you don't get this item under 25€... No cons, it's genuine! :) I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiobh on 01/30/2010

works very well, i confirm, its really a original Sony product, good price, in Brazil this cost the triple, save me a lot of money, so the charge are fast and when the psp is charging , the adaptor not suffer from overheating, its great no cons, its perfect , includes the cable that is connected the adaptor to the wall, not overheat like others i buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySLATYE on 09/30/2009

It's a genuine PSP power adaptor for a fraction of what they cost elsewhere. Why wouldn't you want it? The only disadvantage I've found is that it doesn't come with an Australian power cord - but adaptors (or replacement power cords) are so cheap that this really isn't a big deal. With a genuine model this cheap, I'm not sure why you'd bother with the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections