Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHans62 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solar powered sign holding wobbler.Dont realy need it but it was cheap and looked like you can have some fun with it.So I orderded it and yep its fun,You can place it anywhere and with a bit of light it works. Cons:Seems a bit cheap build(its cheap so I expect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackmouse121 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool, attention attracting and reasonable price. Doesn't require much light to function, even under room light it still works. Good material for the cost of purchase. Comes with good protective packaging. Cons:Delivery took so long, but i have no issues. OtherThoughts:Can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteixeirapt on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item works has expected. For this price it could not be better. The packaging was very good. The item arrived in 5 days after payment. Cons:Not really any cons. I put it in the sun and it moves. Just what it is supose to do. Could not be better taken into ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeBertrams on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has good range of motion, maybe 45 degrees of total travel, Works well in a window. Will attract attention. Cons:Weak under fluorescent lighting & you can't mount anything heavy to it, maybe a 1/2 sheet of regular copy paper is the most weight it can accept. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytehsikosong on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is reasonable. Small sized makes it easy to mount on anywhere. A fun product that helps you relieve stress when you looks at it (Funny picture to be provided by own-self). Works as described. Cons:The solar panel is small and needs adequate lighting to w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- came in one piece! - it is a nice educational gadget. - it needs only moderate sunlight to work. - contains a magnet with coil, driven by a Si-A solar panel and some electronics. Cons:- when i got it, it was a very bright day. I put it in direct sunlight, but it didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGodHammer on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great unusefull gadget. I've "mounted" it on the house window and I'll add a little hand on it. Good that it uses solar power, so quiet nights :) and no batteries. The quality is quite good, and it waves quite strong in full sun. Cons:Sometimes if you don't put it on so... Read more

0 0
  • posted by12345 on 01/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as expected. Haven't tried to stick something on it and see the speed. The solar panel can facing anywhere unlike many other solar gadgets on DX that only in the front. Cons:The base is too light, the whole thing wobbles when there is too much light. You m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySponsBob on 09/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, anyone can use this. There are thousand ways of using this. I attach a spongebob figure at it and putted it in the window sill. Now Spongebob is waving to people who pass by. I actually saw people wave back, great fun! Cons:Actually none, well if... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections