Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsribeiro on 02/28/2014

A new brain teaser which introduces a whole new dimension into the traditional rubiks cube puzzle. It is difficult but rather compensating when solved. Sometimes become stiff in some directions, but this is somehow expected from such a cheap product. A good distraction when you have nothing to do. Once you understand how the geometry relates to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMariePour on 01/14/2014

-The face rotate very well ! more than I expected for a cheap Puzzle like that. -Pretty resistant to shocks (I dropped it involuntarily, and it didn't break !) -The silver stickers can become dirty easily. -Very difficult to solve. I have not yet succeeded, (but it's normal, I suck at rubik's Cube ^^ ) Think well before you start, because it won't be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEricrv on 12/03/2013

Easy to use, it doesn't get stuck like other low price cubes. stickers are ok they look durable.Easy to use, it doesn't get stuck like other low price cubes. stickers are ok they look durable. none Easy to use, it doesn't get stuck like other low price cubes. stickers are ok they look durable.Easy to use, it doesn't get stuck like other low price cubes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCelso14 on 10/09/2013

It is a very entertaining hub, changes shape and has a stylish look. Very good price, it's a puzzle quality with a low price. At first it seemed a puzzle very light, but this detail does not disturb the solution. The stickers do not seem to have a long durability. All mirror blocks I used, it was the best, just behind the Mirror Block Shengshou (sold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuranshisuko on 08/12/2013

Its very fun to play, when its scrambled it looks like a piece of rare art. The moves are smooth, but my personal goal wasn't play for speed. Very easy to disassebly, so be carefull with little kids. Specially the center pieces, decoration can fall easily. Wasn't so hard to solve it after learning the technique of original rubik cube. The inside mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIRozani on 08/06/2013

Very good quality cube. It's a little hard in the beginning but with training you can solve easily. You can use the cube formulas with this cube. A cool toy/exercise to your brain. The stickers came with some scratches on it. I don't feel so good look to the cube during long. Some sticker aren't centralized and with time can unstick. If your a cube ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarielx5 on 07/03/2013

This cube is awesome, like a regular cube but with another level of dificulty. very nice for a new challange. The cube have a nice moves, i do not have a problem with that. proper construction. The intern mechanism it is very good. just the stikers can be separated, but not easy. if you care this cube, i assure you can last much. This cube is only for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

I am impressed with this Mirror Blocks Cube. It is very smooth and turns out really well. I have beaten my speed records with this stuff easily. Has a fine look. The build quality isn't great. Too light and when you do it a little faster, the pieces can fall apart. Also, the stickers will peel off with time. Has small pieces inside that you can lose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEibiM on 06/05/2013

Listen up, this is an amazing, creative cube. True, if you know how to solve the 3X3X3, you are ready to solve this one. But: it is a completly different section of the brain that is searching for solutions. Instead of searching for colors, you are looking at a 3D model and searching for visual pattern, difference of heights. Amezing! Smooth cube, looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCalebeBrazil on 06/01/2013

WOW ! this is AWESOME ! when it is unsolved the cube is FREAKING CRAZY ! The machanic is like DAYAN cube ( the best ), it's very soft to move the layers at all. If you like magic cubes YOU HAVE TO BUY IT NOW ! It's not easy to find stickers to replace it. If you aren't a pacient person, don't buy it: it makes your brain blow up in the begining. It's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections