Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlybie on 05/09/2014

Nice piece of kit for a driver, Nice and loud and when you straighten your head from the forward position the buzzer sounds for an extra 1 second and the buzzer will wake you and anybody else in the car. A bit difficult to get the full effect from this device if you wear glasses as it might not sit snug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlausKL on 10/11/2013

Good for maintaining posture and attention to driving. You should never drive very sleepy, but if you take the drowzy by surprise, it can be a life saver. I If you wear glasses will can get uncomfortable holding the unit together. If not placed in exactly the right way, could end up triggering for nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvakati on 09/30/2013

Works as intended. Sound output is really strong and will surely knock you out of your sleep. Fits perfectly. Plastic quality is also good and doesnt look cheap. It been 6 months since i bought it and still works like a charm. None i can see. We might not use this regularly. Never got a chance to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeerbear85 on 09/06/2013

This device is quite small, easy to handle and very functional. It already comes with a battery; have been using the same battery quite regularly for almost a month now (just to be on the safe side since I need to travel for quite long distances)! This item is loud so you will definitely wake-up if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLCS500 on 09/03/2013

You put in the ear, it is comfortable, does not hurt anything. The slope so there is the issue of the alarm is safe and efficient. Fits drivers, accompanying patients in hospitals and for occasions when sleep is not welcome! If the person has a lot of trouble with sleep, you can use one in each ear for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariqueta on 08/21/2013

IT IS EASY TO USE AND KEEP YOU ALERT. MAY BE YOU CAN USE IT FOR NOS TO FALL ASLEEP WHEN YOU STUDY. MY BOFRIEND ALWAYS FALL SLEEP WHEN I'M DRIVING, SO IS GOOD FOR HIM TO WEAR AND KEEP AWAKE WITH ME, TALKING, SINGING AND ALERT WHILE I DRIVE THE QUALITY THE DEVICE IS BUILD IS NOT TO GOOD, IT LOOKS CHEAPER,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjawwadshaukat on 02/12/2013

Build quality is good Responses with a good beep not a deafening alarm Lets passenger know driver is not awake :) Battery can be replaced Needs improvement in the ear mount mechanism easing proper ear placement, otherwise false or no tones are heard. Senses only forward movements not backward movements ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymostafa404 on 01/09/2013

Sound is loud enough to wake you up, but not leave you deaf. - Good quality of materials. It doesn't feel like it's gonna break. - It uses common batteries that you can acquire here at DX for pennies on the dollar. It doesn't sound when you drop your head back (only forth). Commonly, when you drive you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypusangani on 06/24/2012

- Light - Comfortable - Loud enough to wake you, but not too loud that it will scare you - Would also be useful for students that are studying and pulling all-nighters - Good for security guards or night watchmen or anyone that has to work overnight and not fall asleep Feels kinda cheap, but for the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWildWeed on 06/21/2012

Nice solid construction. Very light and fits firmly over the ear. The sound is just right not loud enough to shock you but enough to get your attention. And its very well priced. The device goes off only when you tilt forward. So if you drowse off sideways you had better fall forward or else the alarm ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections