DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 7dB SMA Wifi/WLAN/Wireless Network Non-directional Antenna (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPsaiko on 01/18/2014

Good antenna, more powerful than the one send with my wifi card. Easy to put in my bag when I need it. The connector is pretty well made. The plastic is not cheap as I expected. Plastic is little bit heavy, so when I try to hold it up, it fall with my card attached to it. No other con's than this one. I have tested it with a b/g antenna, not b/g/n, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickochet on 07/20/2013

I use three of these with a TP-Link WR1043ND and it solves my problem of weak wi-fi spots. I can now use my laptops, tablets and smartphones in most parts of my home. Signal strength is only marginally increased because replacing antennas does not increase the transmit power of the router. Signal coverage is improved but strength and sensitivity measurements ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 04/29/2013

It's very cheap, it works properly, Nothing else to say. Just buy it! It came a little bit crooked at the top. The package could be better, this product is fragile! Dispite this, no other cons, very good product. I'm not an expert in using this kind of stuff (router and antenna). I wanted it to improve my wi-fi signal around my apartment (smartphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrgonsalves on 12/30/2012

- Very cheap antenna when compared to local store ones. - Connection with router seems to be more stable when at long distances. - Mostly made of black plastic, but well constructed. - Easy attachment to router. No tools are needed. - I could not see great increase of signal's range in my house (a lot of internal walls). - Maybe a bit large antenna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubgunfun on 11/20/2012

Wow... great overall antenna. Seems to work great. Not too long and much longer than the original antenna my wireless IP cam came with. Perfect size to attach directly to a mid-sized device. The connector can be a bit large. I had to modify my IP camera (remove some plastic) in order for this to fit on. From what I see, all the antenna's here have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoulmastergroove on 10/14/2012

Enhance the range of my WiFi network 3 times, now I can see a better signal and more strong. Very good quality of the antenna. Very easy and fast installation Very cheap for the quality and gain give by this new antenna. Way too big and kind of heavy, so this makes that the antenna sometimes if is not very tighten , may bend over. Like always, you may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 07/11/2012

its cheap, its easy to use, replaced my old 5dB antena which reached up to 60m in my garden, only window in way. With 7dB antena i putted router to another room with no direct sight to garden, it reached about 68m far to garden with more stabile connection. - je lacná, jednoduché použitie, náhrada za staru 5dB antenu ktorá mala prek&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonsterr on 02/26/2012

Good price. These cost way more in local stores. Good build quality. Easy to connect. It is better than the most stock antennas, but not with much. Im pretty sure it is not 7db. Actually pretty big for what it does. Can be smaller. It WILL improve your signal, but not greatly. If you just want to have more steady connection to an access point you already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytransonhai on 12/02/2010

- Easy to use, it's just like my original antenna, longer and thicker, but the connection and the way of using it are the same - It looks cool - It is not 7dB antenna. The true value might be less than 1db - Compared to my original "made in china" 2dB antenna which came with the wireless router, the signal of this "7dB" one is 33% weaker - Using Wirelessmon,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychielmi on 10/16/2010

The signal strength really has improved with these antennas! I don't know the exact db improvement, but it is really noticeable. Decent build quality, reasonable price. I took almost 2 months for the antennas to arrive... No other cons I can think of. With these antennas there is no need to buy an expensive range extender to extend the coverage of your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections