DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 7dB SMA Wifi/WLAN/Wireless Network Non-directional Antenna (Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, it works properly, Nothing else to say. Just buy it! Cons:It came a little bit crooked at the top. The package could be better, this product is fragile! Dispite this, no other cons, very good product. OtherThoughts:I'm not an expert in using this kind o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrgonsalves on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap antenna when compared to local store ones. - Connection with router seems to be more stable when at long distances. - Mostly made of black plastic, but well constructed. - Easy attachment to router. No tools are needed. Cons:- I could not see great increase... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubgunfun on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wow... great overall antenna. Seems to work great. Not too long and much longer than the original antenna my wireless IP cam came with. Perfect size to attach directly to a mid-sized device. Cons:The connector can be a bit large. I had to modify my IP camera (remove som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoulmastergroove on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Enhance the range of my WiFi network 3 times, now I can see a better signal and more strong. Very good quality of the antenna. Very easy and fast installation Very cheap for the quality and gain give by this new antenna. Cons:Way too big and kind of heavy, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its cheap, its easy to use, replaced my old 5dB antena which reached up to 60m in my garden, only window in way. With 7dB antena i putted router to another room with no direct sight to garden, it reached about 68m far to garden with more stabile connection. - je lacn&#225... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonsterr on 02/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. These cost way more in local stores. Good build quality. Easy to connect. Cons:It is better than the most stock antennas, but not with much. Im pretty sure it is not 7db. Actually pretty big for what it does. Can be smaller. OtherThoughts:It WILL i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytransonhai on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use, it's just like my original antenna, longer and thicker, but the connection and the way of using it are the same - It looks cool Cons:- It is not 7dB antenna. The true value might be less than 1db - Compared to my original "made in china" 2dB anten... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychielmi on 10/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The signal strength really has improved with these antennas! I don't know the exact db improvement, but it is really noticeable. Decent build quality, reasonable price. Cons:I took almost 2 months for the antennas to arrive... No other cons I can think of. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReemBar on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I monitored my router's signal quality report and found this antenna exactly equal to it's original antenna. It's three times larger but the quality is not better nor worse. So It's a good replacement antenna if the original is damaged, but won't improve your... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxixs20 on 09/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is a good antenna, very cheap, good build quality. I've use this kind of antenna in the past, for example a 5 dbi and a 9dbi, similar like this one, and the gain is pretty much ok, compare to this one's Cons:Don't expect it double your wifi signal router, not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections