DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 5dB SMA Wifi/WLAN/Wireless Network Non-directional Antenna (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcHug on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used it on an external Wifi camera, got a lot of errors before, now a perfect streaming is possible. Extends coverage and throughput where the device is far from the access point. Cons:none, does the job at a good price OtherThoughts:Length of this antenna cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanFerraro on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to assemble - Fits in almost all kind of wi-fi routers (D-Link, Ovislink, Gi-Link and TP-Link inclusive) - Light Weight - High Coverage (almost 20 meters in my case) - Much more powerfull than the original antennas - Ideal to preserve the signal quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubgunfun on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice. This is a great overall antenna. Seems to work great. This is still a fairly small profile antenna but with much better gain/reception than the factory antenna my wireless IP cam came with. Perfect size to attach directly to a smaller-sized device. Cons:The c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGIL2K on 08/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EN: Good antenna. I buy this antenna to substitute the 2dbi antenna that came by default with my D-Link 2640B router. The signal from one room to another and the signal increased of 70% to 100% in my PS3. PT BR: Boa antena. Comprei esta antena para substituir a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections