Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpablosp on 11/12/2014

PROS: FUNCIONA MUY BIEN :) BUENA CALIDAD DE GRABACION CONTR: DEMORA EN LLEGAR NO TENIA NUMERO DE TRACK PERO ESTOY CONTENTO .............................................. Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymoises327 on 09/22/2014

Pros: braided cable, good cable length and high quality audio recording. Microphone stays in place after it's attached to the headphone wire, does not move or escape Cons: none Read more

Impression:Cheap,Very good microphone,high quality audio;

0 0 0

• posted byAnderHof on 07/04/2014

Great product, good quality, good packing, at all meet my expectations, not leaving anything to be desired. Once received the product did all the checks, all tests and appears to be in perfect condition and operation. Highly recommend. A huge delay in delivery has occurred, but not because of the seller.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnderHof on 07/01/2014

The product is excellent, comply with what it promises. No negative point. Only praise for the seller and product. Delay in delivery occurred through the fault of the local postal system, but the seller faithfully has fulfilled its promise. No negative point. Only praise for the seller and product. Delay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguitng on 06/30/2014

It worked very well with the recorder sony PX333. The microphone has an amazing pickup for the price. The cable is coated, the clip is very functional and the connector while not attending to quality that proposes. So far, even doing well in the tests I noticed a lack of bass. A very smooth sound though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattCowens on 05/30/2014

This is a cheap, decent sounding mic. The cord feels nice & is unlikely to make noise when brushing against things. Clip feels reasonably sturdy. Arrived safely packed. None so far. It'd be nice to have a re-usable container for the mic to live in, but at this price I can't really complain about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenagain on 05/26/2014

- Cheap - Surprisingly decent audio quality - Good build quality - Anti-tangle fabric cable, really nice! - Despite being a lapel microphone, it isn't omni-directional. As someone who has worked with lapel microphones that cost $100+, this is damn good for the price. I'm using it for indoor to-camera ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysweaman on 03/12/2014

cheap, nice sound, easy to use. relatively good sound quality. I'm using it for online gaming the clip had some problem at the begining, nothing hard to fix. since then, no problems. the clip had some problem at the begining, nothing hard to fix. since then, no problems cheap, nice sound, easy to use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

Very good quality, with almost NO background noise. The mic in it is great and is even better with the foam around it, so all the wind outside isen't coming directly into the mic itself. The wire is covered with some sort of fabric, with reduce the friction with your body, so it isen't as much annoying ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections