Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9039598 on 02/06/2015

I have this connected to my GOPRO for VLOGS and this thing is amazing. Records very clean and crisp voice. Would recommend. The packaging was actually very well done. Is good for recording car sounds etc as well. cons: none

Amazing price and great MIC

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byandreidluz on 01/16/2015

Product fully supplied my expectations. Quality with fair price and extremely fast delivery. :) Pros: easy to use, quality of material, low; Against: none.

Impression:MUITO BARATO;

0 0 0

• posted by8895408 on 01/10/2015

Exactly what I thought it would be. Good. Don't have much more to say, but if you need this and you can wait for it like me, this product is perfect for you. The audio is good enough for a normal person.

Impression:Very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byvoineamario on 12/29/2014

High Quality Microphone but still very cheap. On my Nikon Camera works great with input adjustment, but on computer sound very terible. Long cable, it has clip to put whenever you like. The cable is isolate by cloth material, so the cable doesn`t broke fast. i`m very satisfied with sound quality.

High Quality Mic

Impression:Very cheap,Very good microphone;

0 0 1

• posted byjpablosp on 11/12/2014

PROS: FUNCIONA MUY BIEN :) BUENA CALIDAD DE GRABACION CONTR: DEMORA EN LLEGAR NO TENIA NUMERO DE TRACK PERO ESTOY CONTENTO ..............................................

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bytomblack90 on 11/01/2014

Pros: - A very nice braided cable. - Long cable. - Good quality for Skype and gaming. - The Clip stays on my headphone cable and on my t-shirt. - Very good price! Cons: - When you touch the microphone or the microphone touch a object like my t-shirt it will make some noise.

Impression:Good game microphone ,Recording,Nice computer accessory;

0 0 0

• posted bydareks1963 on 10/01/2014

MIKROFON JEST PRZYDATNY DO ZESTAWU 2-DIN (bluetooth) do samochodu , dobra jakość dźwięku.Można go wykorzystać jako zewnętrzny do komputera stacjonarnego.

Impression:Tanie,Bardzo dobry mikrofon;

0 0 0

• posted byvalpvalp on 09/26/2014

Pros: it's cheap and gets the job done. The clip-on is very useful. Cons: none I've noticed. sometimes there's interference while messing with the cable

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bymoises327 on 09/22/2014

Pros: braided cable, good cable length and high quality audio recording. Microphone stays in place after it's attached to the headphone wire, does not move or escape Cons: none

Impression:Cheap,Very good microphone,high quality audio;

0 0 0

• posted bycassiomurilo on 08/09/2014

Long cable I did a test with notebook, but does not seem to hear the difference from the onboard microphone of the laptop. Perhaps I have paid more than you because prices change quickly here.

Impression:good for price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections