- Very cheap, compared to an original adapter.
- Nice build, doesn't look fragile or cheap.
- Perfect fit for the HP Pavilion dv6445us notebook.
The original power supply was 65W, and it overheated like hell! This adapter takes 90W, so it does NOT overheat at all for this HP model. - Does not include the power cable to the outlet on the wall (the thick ... Read more
Very cheap product compare with an original power supply. Does the job without any problems without any trouble, such as over heating, power problems etc The product also have a long power line so you dont have any problems with where you are and where you have electrical point. It has the same length as the original power supply. Its also very lightly.... Read more
cheap fit well do its job without any problems did not encounter any power problems with it and it is cost worth it even if you have one even just for backup or traveling it is long enogh so you do not have problems with where you are and where you have electrical point it is possible that it is a little more fragile then the original power suplier ... Read more
- Good fit in laptop
- Enough power - No power cord
- Strait connection to laptop, better would be under a hook of 90°
- Gets REAL HOT!!! (to hot for its own good) I bougth this for my HP Pavilion DV9000 as replacement for a lost power supply. The first day it worked well, but it got very hot after a while. The next day, it started switching ... Read more
Very cheap alternative to an authentic part!
The connection to the laptop is ok
The connection to the sourceplug is also fine
It even has a led to display it is plugged (the original one didn't have it) It overheats more than the original one. The build isn't great - the plastic feels somehow loose. My charger was about to break (i pulled ... Read more
- Good value and cheaper than other adapters I've seen. - Plug is a straight fit into the socket and not a right-angled one which fits better with my Compaq V6000 laptop
- No power cable supplied. Had to use my own
- Not as well shielded as my original power adapter. This one interferes quite badly with one television station (TV1 in NZ) and the area ... Read more
Works great. This seems to be either an original power supply or a good clone. Does not come with C5 Power cord. OK if you are replacing a broken power supply but not if replacing a lost or missing one.
I bought several used Laptops with no power supply. DealExtreme does not carry C5 power cords as far as I can tell.
Circuit City wants $24.00 for a ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.