DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for HP Series PPP014L (4.3mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliohm on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap, compared to an original adapter. - Nice build, doesn't look fragile or cheap. - Perfect fit for the HP Pavilion dv6445us notebook. The original power supply was 65W, and it overheated like hell! This adapter takes 90W, so it does NOT overheat at all for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonkZone on 03/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap product compare with an original power supply. Does the job without any problems without any trouble, such as over heating, power problems etc The product also have a long power line so you dont have any problems with where you are and where you have electric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonrambo on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap fit well do its job without any problems did not encounter any power problems with it and it is cost worth it even if you have one even just for backup or traveling it is long enogh so you do not have problems with where you are and where you have electr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaker on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Good fit in laptop - Enough power Cons:- No power cord - Strait connection to laptop, better would be under a hook of 90° - Gets REAL HOT!!! (to hot for its own good) OtherThoughts:I bougth this for my HP Pavilion DV9000 as replacement for a los... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaitsca on 11/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap alternative to an authentic part! Works fine The connection to the laptop is ok The connection to the sourceplug is also fine It even has a led to display it is plugged (the original one didn't have it) Cons:It overheats more than the original one. The build... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn908671 on 07/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good value and cheaper than other adapters I've seen. Cons:- Plug is a straight fit into the socket and not a right-angled one which fits better with my Compaq V6000 laptop - No power cable supplied. Had to use my own - Not as well shielded as my original power adapte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillymac on 06/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great. This seems to be either an original power supply or a good clone. Cons:Does not come with C5 Power cord. OK if you are replacing a broken power supply but not if replacing a lost or missing one. I bought several used Laptops with no power supply. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections