DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Lenovo Thinkpad 92P1113
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzerodgz on 07/30/2011

I'm currently using this to power the docking station for my X201 Tablet, so I don't have to keep unplugging my original power supply and lugging that around with me. After a few weeks of usage, it has neither stopped working nor caught fire. It handles the task of powering the laptop, docking station,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaCpL on 11/04/2010

Works as good as the original, it is a little bigger than the original but for the price i really don't care, very inexpensive, useful as main or backup power supply mine broke after 2 weeks, had to open it and resolder one joint a 10 minute repair , now works as a charm it may get very hot if you put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToniMeneses on 09/11/2010

Very good price. Maybe to use as backup. Bom preço mas use somente como reserva. Aproveite para já comprar o cabo que conecta a fonte à tomada na parede. It lasted 3 weeks in very low usage and then failed. Doesn't work anymore. Infelizmente durou apenas 3 semanas com pouquissimo uso. The cable could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykomatineni on 05/27/2010

* Cheap * Faster delivery * Looks just like normal Lenovo adapter & works like one. * Build quality can be improved but remember it's a 15 bucks piece. * The plug quality can be improved * Doesnt come with 3 pin power cable. Don't forget to purchase one Great product at a cheap price. Wish DX can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanwee on 04/19/2010

Useful as a backup adapter- I put this in the office This unit nearly failed under load. My laptop shut off and adapter was giving off a burning smell. I was watching 720p movie on my x201. The normal power adapter i need is 60W. This one is rated 90W but I don't think it can supply 90W. Don't run this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuizGustavo on 04/10/2010

Works nicely with my Lenovo X61. Heats a bit, but the power supply that came with my notebook also heats a bit. I keep it connected to the power outlet all the time, and had no problems at all. Doesn't come with a power cable. It's a little annoying, because it needs a 3-pin power cable, kinda hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ0lle on 09/24/2009

Looks exactly like the original, its 90W vs the original 65W but the laptop draws what it needs so thats not a problem at all. Dont come with a pronged cable, not really a con since you can use the old cable from your broken adapter in the new one Really good price and a good product, seems well built ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections