DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Lenovo Thinkpad 92P1113
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzerodgz on 07/30/2011

I'm currently using this to power the docking station for my X201 Tablet, so I don't have to keep unplugging my original power supply and lugging that around with me. After a few weeks of usage, it has neither stopped working nor caught fire. It handles the task of powering the laptop, docking station, and charging the battery all at once. The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaCpL on 11/04/2010

Works as good as the original, it is a little bigger than the original but for the price i really don't care, very inexpensive, useful as main or backup power supply mine broke after 2 weeks, had to open it and resolder one joint a 10 minute repair , now works as a charm it may get very hot if you put some load on you laptop. doesn't come with a power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToniMeneses on 09/11/2010

Very good price. Maybe to use as backup. Bom preço mas use somente como reserva. Aproveite para já comprar o cabo que conecta a fonte à tomada na parede. It lasted 3 weeks in very low usage and then failed. Doesn't work anymore. Infelizmente durou apenas 3 semanas com pouquissimo uso. The cable could be a little bit longer and could be provided with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 05/27/2010

* Cheap * Faster delivery * Looks just like normal Lenovo adapter & works like one. * Build quality can be improved but remember it's a 15 bucks piece. * The plug quality can be improved * Doesnt come with 3 pin power cable. Don't forget to purchase one Great product at a cheap price. Wish DX can start selling the combined product. Go for it. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanwee on 04/19/2010

Useful as a backup adapter- I put this in the office This unit nearly failed under load. My laptop shut off and adapter was giving off a burning smell. I was watching 720p movie on my x201. The normal power adapter i need is 60W. This one is rated 90W but I don't think it can supply 90W. Don't run this unit under load. Especially if your normal power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizGustavo on 04/10/2010

Works nicely with my Lenovo X61. Heats a bit, but the power supply that came with my notebook also heats a bit. I keep it connected to the power outlet all the time, and had no problems at all. Doesn't come with a power cable. It's a little annoying, because it needs a 3-pin power cable, kinda hard to find. It says "Lenovo" in it, but I don't think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ0lle on 09/24/2009

Looks exactly like the original, its 90W vs the original 65W but the laptop draws what it needs so thats not a problem at all. Dont come with a pronged cable, not really a con since you can use the old cable from your broken adapter in the new one Really good price and a good product, seems well built and does its job without any problems at all Buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections