DX » Community » Reviews » Data Jack Anti-Dust Kit for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChris1512 on 10/14/2013

The anti dust plastic fits well on an Iphone 3GS, this product does what it is intended to do, protect the connector from getting dust in it from your pockets. no cons on this product maybe get a pack of two since its easy to loose. I bought this product becasue I wanted to protect the iphone connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidrachev on 08/29/2013

Certainly a very useful thing. Protects the charging socket from moisture, dust, and any other objects, insects, and also protects your smartphone from damage to the charging jack. Too soft rubber. Very thick, not beautiful and awkward looks on models 3G/3GS. Very doubtful usefulness of this stub. On ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymazdalex on 07/10/2011

very easy to use connector always clean -no more dust soft - does not spoil the case. As she tightly enough sits, and its hard to lose. matches the color of my iphone, which is also good. well, the price could be a little bit less to do. price is the only minus . for such money at least two pieces in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXxJAYTTJAYxX on 06/22/2011

This Product is great its small and gets the job done and it is also cheap and built petty well so it shouldn't rip or tear over time. Also this works for my ipod touch 4th gen and my nano so it is universal as far as i know. The only con of this product is the size really because its so small its easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmonicman on 04/19/2011

I bought it for my iPhone 3GS and I think that is great, there is a lot of stuuf that gets into the port so with this I can keep the port clean. I already bought 1 set of 5 for replacement (they are very easy to loos when you charge/syncronize your device) and also for my other apple divices. The one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 03/15/2011

I brought this for my nano and have to say its the best thing I did. The plug fits sweetly in to the port, stops dust bunnies getting inside for their own personal rave, pocket lint to is now banished! In all seriousness if you own anything from apple this is a great buy to keep your port free from dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozik on 12/30/2010

easy to use serves its purpose perfect protect your device from dust and other things maybe price is too high for this item (0,50 is good price for this kind of items ;) ) I'm using it with my iPod Video 80GB 5.5 Gen (fits) and with iPhone 2G 8GB. This data jack anti-dust fits with all mobile devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitsTycn on 12/22/2010

Does what it's supposed to do, keeps dust out of the charging port. Fits snugly in my Nano 5G with next to no chance of falling out. Quality is perfectly fine. Was a bit expensive for a small piece of silicone, although the price has decreased since I bought it. Still, it's hardly unaffordable. Naturally,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurre on 09/23/2010

It's a usefull little thing. It fits almost perfectly and it's not even that badly made as i suspected. There doesn't get any dust in your ipod/iphone. The price... it's kinda expensive for such a little piece of plastic. When you have to load the batteries or sync your ipod/iphone you have to get it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

This is a great item for all iphanatics! Whith this you could protect your Iphone. It's simple to use, there's just one way in and one way out. I think the price is a bit high. And the plastic isn't so good. But it's just a jack to protect your iphone. For those who like to spend more money that i spent ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections