DX » Community » Reviews » Data Jack Anti-Dust Kit for Iphone 3g/3GS (Translucent)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivanman33 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Useful product so that it does not take dust. Compatibility with iphone 3gs. the price is low for his utility and i think it´s a good buy. Cons:No cons, it is a simple useful item. Perhaps the colour, this is white and my iphone 3 gs is black. Be careful with lose it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynystedt on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The thought of this device was really good since I have lots of dust finding it's way in behind the screen. Cons:Well, to start with it doesn't fit so well and if you manage to make it to fit you are running a big risk of loosing it.The material is somehow sti... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybyony on 01/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it prevents the dust from entering your precious iphones, ipod. i think it's a good invention, however made by the wrong people. Cons:this sucks. it fell off the iphone as soon as i tried to put it on. the accuracy of the material build isn't good. doesnt fit exactly, thu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections