DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 1.2" LCD Flip-open VoIP Phone + Mouse + Hi-Fi Speaker + Handfree Headset
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaracashans on 09/14/2013

As a mouse only, this gadges is nice, useful and easy to use. As VoIP phone it was a big surprise to me because it is just that what I needed for my notebook computer for quick IP calls. The quality is surprisely good. This add-on is now user daily for many cheap phone-calls Unfortunatly, when the package arrived, the driver disk was missing which made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaracashans on 06/12/2013

I am using VoIP since 3 years and have used multiple gadgets al adaptors und user interface. This mouse is a little marvel which may take a little time to get used to it. As a mouse, it works very well and as VoIP gadget, I am loving it. So convenient to use specially with notebooks and laptops. There nis absolutely nothing negative to say. First I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedebby on 09/02/2010

All the reported bugs were fixed in the new batch! - Scroll button is now smooth like butter. - Scroll button is clickable as third button. - The product's finish quality is very high now. No scratches, unpainted areas, unrubbered places in the body. - '0' button works as it should. Other pros: - Accurate mouse. - Sound quality of calls and speaker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgroliveira on 07/11/2009

Practical for traveller or laptop. Automatic use between mouse and phone. Total integration to Skype. The installation is good and fast. If no need install the integration, is possible install skype on flashdrive. Is a nice mouse and comfortable for use. The cable is long, very good. The hands free work well. Its not hi-fi. Don't work in white surface,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreeflow on 06/16/2009

Great concept...speaker, mouse, and voip phone! Full keyboard. Flip to answer. Does not work on Mac. Scroll wheel is extremely stiff. Looks half finished..the plastic was scuffed and discolored in some areas. Really awesome idea and worth owning even with the drawbacks. Unless someone comes up with a better product this works for me. Unfortunately, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanyac on 05/28/2009

Seemless integration with voipbuster software using the accompanied driver. Install the driver and everything (mouse, speaker, microphone, keypad, lcd display) works perfectly :-) Scroll wheel is not clickable as a third mouse button. The scroll wheel is also not as smooth as other mice. Optical mouse sensor does not work well on all surfaces. The speaker ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections