DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Body Massager (3*AG13 Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrvega75 on 06/20/2014

Is very small, inexpensive, discrete, easy to use. For the price you pay, you can buy them by packs, becasue they're definetly not eternal. Lately I only get the versions that are metallic like painted, not the non painted plastic, trasnparent ones like the ones in the picture. They tend to lose power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreaver on 05/21/2014

Really powerful vibrations; turn it on, put it on a table and it starts dancing. Small and discreet size, easy to keep together with other massage-articles, such as oil and balm. None that I have found so far. Could use more levels of vibration, but at this price, you can't really complain. Bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeceyu on 03/28/2014

It is very cheap and very high quality. It is small and very comfortable to carry in a purse or pocket. Not too noisy and very discreet.Vibration withstand a good level for quite a while and it's easy to change the batteries. Slips a bit into the water and turned on or off is difficult in the water. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenan87 on 03/18/2014

Comes with batteries, but I don't know how long will they last. This is a small and nice body massager with a strong motor. It can be used to headache relief, or to massage your facial muscles as well. My GF wants one to other reasons.. hehehe None so far. On the first time of use you must open the device,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObelixer on 03/15/2014

cheap, funny little thing. waterproof, one size fits all? one button operation. easy to clean. You can build something else from this. glue some legs and wings on it and make it bounce over your floor or prank someone with it. If your into speed like a power drill then this is for you. it sounds a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWildBoarKing on 03/03/2014

Its small, its strong, and its quite discrete. Bought this for my friend for "massage" purposes. The vibrations are really quite strong The push button switch is sometimes not as reliable. I had to twist the cap inorder for it to work... And sometimes after use its stops working Battery also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswaminathan on 02/08/2014

It has sleek looks. Appears like a silver bullet. Good product. Powerful vibrations. I will use it as massager and also to make a vibrobot. Good price. Ease strains and aches effortlessly can use for pinpoint massage. You can carry the massager wherever you go. Great as a travel companion as it slips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscusa on 01/11/2014

Prize - def.. No arguing about that.. Saw the same stuff in the normal shop for something like 10 times more expensive than this one Quality - I was little bit afraid but it is really what it says, waterproof - working perfectly Strength of vibrations - even with the smaller size, the vibrations are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauniaco2708 on 12/23/2013

Muy buen producto, pequeño pero con mucha potencia. Se encuentra construido con buen material y calidad Ninguna contra al respecto. Lo unico que puedo decir es que el envio, ocmo siempre se demora muchisimo, pero es como en todos los envios desde afuera. Recomendado y sin lugar a duda muy buen producto.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoneby on 12/06/2013

Small, cheap, cute, stronger than expected for it's size, and waterproof. A bit too weak to be really useful. Could actually be a little bit larger to accomodate a larger vibration unit. Could use a bit larger vibrations to be really useful, at least for us. Larger units would be very fun, especially ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections