DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Body Massager (3*AG13 Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Useless אף אחד Terrible! Small and discrete
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAno01 on 12/17/2014

This massager is small and discrete, which is really nice, and it works pretty well. The battery included seems to last pretty long, which is definitely appreciated. It's a wonderful purchase that i would reccomend to anyone, and I will probably be getting some more. Read more

Impression:Small and discrete;

0 0 0

• posted byarncurl on 12/16/2014

Does not turn off. Once the battries are inserted it will not turn off. Pointless! The vibrate is strong. Just get the switch right and your onto a winner!! Read more

Impression:Useless,Terrible!;

0 0 0

• posted by8307796 on 11/17/2014

Great device ease of use does a great job also in relationships It is strongly recommended that particular cheap price Read more

Impression:אף אחד;

0 0 0

• posted bymissmir on 11/12/2014

Easy to carry around and good for travelling. Nice vibrations which soothe the pain for sometime. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrvega75 on 06/20/2014

Is very small, inexpensive, discrete, easy to use. For the price you pay, you can buy them by packs, becasue they're definetly not eternal. Lately I only get the versions that are metallic like painted, not the non painted plastic, trasnparent ones like the ones in the picture. They tend to lose power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreaver on 05/21/2014

Really powerful vibrations; turn it on, put it on a table and it starts dancing. Small and discreet size, easy to keep together with other massage-articles, such as oil and balm. None that I have found so far. Could use more levels of vibration, but at this price, you can't really complain. Bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeceyu on 03/28/2014

It is very cheap and very high quality. It is small and very comfortable to carry in a purse or pocket. Not too noisy and very discreet.Vibration withstand a good level for quite a while and it's easy to change the batteries. Slips a bit into the water and turned on or off is difficult in the water. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenan87 on 03/18/2014

Comes with batteries, but I don't know how long will they last. This is a small and nice body massager with a strong motor. It can be used to headache relief, or to massage your facial muscles as well. My GF wants one to other reasons.. hehehe None so far. On the first time of use you must open the device,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObelixer on 03/15/2014

cheap, funny little thing. waterproof, one size fits all? one button operation. easy to clean. You can build something else from this. glue some legs and wings on it and make it bounce over your floor or prank someone with it. If your into speed like a power drill then this is for you. it sounds a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWildBoarKing on 03/03/2014

Its small, its strong, and its quite discrete. Bought this for my friend for "massage" purposes. The vibrations are really quite strong The push button switch is sometimes not as reliable. I had to twist the cap inorder for it to work... And sometimes after use its stops working Battery also ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections