DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Body Massager (3*AG13 Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Useless Amazing Fantástico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcs2008 on 06/16/2015

Доставка в Беларусь 20 дней. Запечатан в полиэтиленовый пакетик. В комлекте есть батарейки. Получил в исполнении из прозрачного пластика фиолетового цвета. Кнопка включения довольно тугая, проверено - водозащищен. Вибрация приятная, довольно сильная, ощущения очень приятные. Рекомендую. Работает... Read more

Impression:perfect,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byhelisiao on 05/20/2015

Pros: Pretty strong vibration with fresh batteries. Cons: You might struggle to grip it due to its small size and smooth surface. Overall: Cheap and cheerful, strong and powerful

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9382944 on 05/16/2015

Good products

0 0 0

• posted byflowito on 04/16/2015

Roto

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted bymatic12 on 04/14/2015

Pros: This is very nice massager, it is small, cheap and it does it's job very good. Plastic is nice and smooth, rubber selling doesn't bother you when you use massager. When new batteries are inserted, the vibrations are really strong and intensive. Cons: battery doesn't last long, if you want a... Read more

Impression:Useful,nice vibrations;

0 0 0

• posted byNinjaWolfess on 03/27/2015

Pros: small, strong vibration, smooth, waterproof. Cons: I've bought 2 now, and one was a bit louder than the other. Not overly loud, but it does make sound. The button is a bit stiff, which makes it harder to press with wet hands. I'll probably buy another one :)

0 0 0

• posted byEilajar on 03/25/2015

Good quality, batteries it came with worked at full strength. button is a bit hard to push in, but once pressed properly, it stays on. if it is waterproof 100% I do not know, but it can handle moisture. now, we all know what sort of massage this is used for, so it must endure some wetness;) And a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEternalBixo on 02/21/2015

I gave it as joke gift for my girlfriend and she actually loved it... Really discreet and the batteries are quite durable with it. Great product and low price.

Impression:perfect,Useful,discreet;

0 0 0

• posted bydeanibot on 02/17/2015

This product is exactly like the description, only the motor isn't whisper quiet. But that's about all.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAno01 on 12/17/2014

This massager is small and discrete, which is really nice, and it works pretty well. The battery included seems to last pretty long, which is definitely appreciated. It's a wonderful purchase that i would reccomend to anyone, and I will probably be getting some more.

Impression:Small and discrete;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: