DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful 3-LED Wireless Remote Control Door Bell (40-Meter Range 36-Melody)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/02/2011

* Plays lots of known tunes and a classic two tone ring bell. Didn't count all them though. * Has three leds, red, green and blue that blink and fade in a nice and cool pattern when activated. * The tunes are cycled pressing the first button and volume can be changed in steps with the second button. * The transmitter has a red led that lights under ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCarlF on 01/05/2011

- Plays lots of tunes so you are bound to find one you like. - Loudest sound level is fairly loud so both my wife and I can hear it upstairs even though we are both hard of hearing. - You can only step through the tune options in one direction so if you skipped past the tune you want to use you need to go all the way around to find it again. - For those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorifaydo on 10/31/2010

Realy good dorbell, very long battery life. and 2 room range. I use it for work. It used 150 times a day but battery didnt finish from 1,5 month. Very nice melodies and adjustable volume.you can select long and short melodies. don't give more but it. nothing. Realy good dorbell, very long battery life. and 2 room range. I use it for work. It used 15... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections