Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeerkeer27 on 06/29/2014

i ordered these for some short usb cables for various items (like ipad, iphone, droid, jawbone, mini bluetooth speakers, etc) so many things take input from usb for power. i thought it might be easier in some cases to have an extension to the socket (behind the bookcase ) in case i wanted to switch out the use for that usb, to something else, working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehecatlyoali on 05/16/2014

It is a simple usb female to male cable, it is a short one. I don't really know what else i could add. It's transparent and guarantees a quite solid attachment. Once in my hand I have to say I would prefer a larger one, I made the error to don't calculate the exact distance I needed. But it's only MY mistake, of course. All considering is a good buy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaPe1979 on 02/08/2014

Cable is good quality and works fine. The lenght is just fine for my computer. No cons found in this product. The cable was packaged well, so there was not any transport damages. :) I needed that cable and i bought this one and it is good stuff. I am pretty satisfied. I use cable with my laptop. I recommend to buy cable like that if you need extension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byypsilonesi on 08/30/2013

-Works perfect,Stylish,usefull, good build quality ! -The price/quality/performance ratio is good ! -Good Upload/Download speed ! -Flexible and fits perfect in the usb port and the usb gadgets fits perfect on the cable ! -For less than $3 you can explain ! -Nothing to say, i recommand it ! -If you search a extension bought it ! -I use it to plug my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianotonin on 02/07/2013

Connectors are ok. It even has a ferrite ring close to te male connector. Cable has a shield and a good plastic isolation. The product looks good.its good deal u can wait it. Is not exactly 5ft long, it is a little bit shorter.But is a good extension cable. none . Great relationship between price and quality.This cable lived up to my expectations and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Good quality dont breaks. The lenght its ok, not very very long, but not so short. No cons found in this product. Well we can say the touch of cable looks like quality isnt the best in the world, but... its a cheap cable extension so u know what u get. I needed and extension cable and i bought this one and get pretty satisfied with it, didnt broke yet,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by10931 on 12/10/2012

Has worked over a year without any problems Adds convenience by bringing USB connections from back of computer to front of my desk. I have used it with keyboard, mouse, camera, card readers, arduino, raspberry pi, external drive, wireless adapter, USB hub, MP3 player, Cell phone, audio recorder, etc. It always worked well. Length is not quite as long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrian1980 on 11/30/2012

Connectors are ok. It even has a ferrite ring close to te male connector. Cable has a shield and a good plastic isolation. The product looks good. Is not exactly 5ft long, it is a little bit shorter. Another cons is that you can see inside the connector and the welding between the cable and the pin is not the best quality, but it doesn´t affect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkocaruso on 11/29/2012

Good lenght. Good UL/DL speed. Good design. (Translucent wire and connectors) Good product. No quality problems. Good for Arduino UNO. Good for Cell-Phone battery charge. Good for USB Gadgets like fan, mini-freezer, flashlight, webcam. Good for DIY 5V circuit power. NONE. I use it for my Android Phone during USB-debugging. It good recharges my e-cig ... Read more

Package contents.
    0 1
  • posted byadj2375 on 09/21/2012

Translucent cable let's you see the quality of the work. Extends your USB cable to make that cable more useful. The cable isn't 5 feet as advertised. It is 4.25 feet (4 feet 3 inches) long. If you're needing that extra 9 inches you're going to be disappointed in your order. I hope I don't need those 9 inches. :( I am planning on using this cable with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections