Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeerkeer27 on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i ordered these for some short usb cables for various items (like ipad, iphone, droid, jawbone, mini bluetooth speakers, etc) so many things take input from usb for power. i thought it might be easier in some cases to have an extension to the socket (behind th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianotonin on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Connectors are ok. It even has a ferrite ring close to te male connector. Cable has a shield and a good plastic isolation. The product looks good.its good deal u can wait it. Cons:Is not exactly 5ft long, it is a little bit shorter.But is a good extension cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality dont breaks. The lenght its ok, not very very long, but not so short. Cons:No cons found in this product. Well we can say the touch of cable looks like quality isnt the best in the world, but... its a cheap cable extension so u know what u get. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by10931 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has worked over a year without any problems Adds convenience by bringing USB connections from back of computer to front of my desk. I have used it with keyboard, mouse, camera, card readers, arduino, raspberry pi, external drive, wireless adapter, USB hub, MP3 player, C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrian1980 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Connectors are ok. It even has a ferrite ring close to te male connector. Cable has a shield and a good plastic isolation. The product looks good. Cons:Is not exactly 5ft long, it is a little bit shorter. Another cons is that you can see inside the connector and the weldi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkocaruso on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good lenght. Good UL/DL speed. Good design. (Translucent wire and connectors) Good product. No quality problems. Good for Arduino UNO. Good for Cell-Phone battery charge. Good for USB Gadgets like fan, mini-freezer, flashlight, webcam. Good for DIY 5V circuit po... Read more

Package contents.
    0 1
  • posted byadj2375 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Translucent cable let's you see the quality of the work. Extends your USB cable to make that cable more useful. Cons:The cable isn't 5 feet as advertised. It is 4.25 feet (4 feet 3 inches) long. If you're needing that extra 9 inches you're going to be disappoint... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 04/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good cable that does its work. Comes with nice length so it can serve as a USB extention for desktop computer entrance. Cons:It does not charge iPod 4, probably its length causes to a current reduction. However, it charges other USB devices such as cellphone... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaeris on 03/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's cheap. - It has worked fine for months, though it has mostly been sitting put. I don't know how it would stand up to wear and tear. Cons:- None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:It is thin, but what would you expect for a price this low. It's visually very simil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBliss1701 on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is both useful and inexpensive. I got it so that my wife could charge her ipod Touch from her end table at night. Attach this to the following unit and then connect the ipod data cable. I use it along with this product: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections