Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoi1989 on 07/11/2015

aparentemente el cable se ve bien, pero al conectarlo no funcionaba con ningún dispositivo.

Impression:Mala calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byAsternak on 05/08/2015

Pedi 2 unidades de este cable. Una de ellas no funciona correctamente. Pese al precio, no lo recomiendo. Son defectuosos.

Impression:Mala calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 03/20/2015

Pros: It's very simple to use. Just plug it and that's all. I think this cable can handle the job. The sound is ok, almost like without this... Nice building quality, not the best, but it's ok.

Impression:Very good cable :);

0 0 0

• posted byfabpin on 09/17/2014

I bought this USB extension cable for my Laser mouse. The construction of the cable is accurate and without defects. The USB plugs are accurate and do not move once inserted. It also has a noise filter and this really make the difference. My mouse laser created interference in my PC headphones, I... Read more

Impression:5 star quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykeerkeer27 on 06/29/2014

i ordered these for some short usb cables for various items (like ipad, iphone, droid, jawbone, mini bluetooth speakers, etc) so many things take input from usb for power. i thought it might be easier in some cases to have an extension to the socket (behind the bookcase ) in case i wanted to out... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehecatlyoali on 05/16/2014

It is a simple usb female to male cable, it is a short one. I don't really know what else i could add. It's transparent and guarantees a quite solid attachment. Once in my hand I have to say I would prefer a larger one, I made the error to don't calculate the exact distance I needed. But it's MY... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaPe1979 on 02/08/2014

Cable is good quality and works fine. The lenght is just fine for my computer. No cons found in this product. The cable was packaged well, so there was not any transport damages. :) I needed that cable and i bought this one and it is good stuff. I am pretty satisfied. I use cable with my laptop.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byypsilonesi on 08/30/2013

-Works perfect,Stylish,usefull, good build quality ! -The price/quality/performance ratio is good ! -Good Upload/Download speed ! -Flexible and fits perfect in the usb port and the usb gadgets fits perfect on the cable ! -For less than $3 you can explain ! -Nothing to say, i recommand it ! -If a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulianotonin on 02/07/2013

Connectors are ok. It even has a ferrite ring close to te male connector. Cable has a shield and a good plastic isolation. The product looks good.its good deal u can wait it. Is not exactly 5ft long, it is a little bit shorter.But is a good extension cable. none . Great relationship between price... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Good quality dont breaks. The lenght its ok, not very very long, but not so short. No cons found in this product. Well we can say the touch of cable looks like quality isnt the best in the world, but... its a cheap cable extension so u know what u get. I needed and extension cable and i bought i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere