DX » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Mount A2DP Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree + MP3 Player FM Transmitter (MicroSD/TF)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarhsv on 04/25/2014

This is an excellent bluetooth device, mp3 player and transmitter FM stereo. Play music in stereo with excellent sound, you can answer call in your cell phone trough this Steering wheel Mount A2DP bluetooth caller ID or car's speakers. has a good price and has a good design. Is easy to pair with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGibco33 on 01/19/2014

It is small and easy to take off the steering wheel in order to charge via the supplied USB cable. The sound quality is good and so seems the build quality connects easily. the gadget does not find a 'free' frequency automatic which would have been very convenient. manual scanning is time consuming..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickname2012 on 05/06/2013

good speakers, can listen to my favorite music while driving the car. once the phone rings , the music stops until i hang up the call. easy to pair between phone and device. small earphone for private calls. battery too small to stand by more than specified. the device does not turn off when leaving ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAmuse2 on 08/30/2011

- Long standby/talk time - clear audio - easy to pair - starts up and pairs quickly so i can leave it switched off until the phone rings and still use it to take the call. - doesn't have a long range so if i forget to switch it off it's not still trying to answer my calls while I'm in the house. - bonus ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRyciukas on 04/14/2011

Absolutely perfect device. Fits on the wheel very good. Does not block dash, as I own Nissan and dash is moved to right (see photos). Easy to remove from wheel, in seconds. Clear sound on BT and FM. Very good transmitter, frequency is very accurate and stable. Battery lasts about a week when driving ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychenhongxp on 10/14/2010

-very easy to use, and sounds very clearly. -have memory function,bluetooth fuction just perfect for u when u driving, -for mine, it can last about 5 hrs playing time with bluetooth connected. -the mic not very strong,sometimes u need to put your mouth close to it. only can play Micro SD card (the one ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections