DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 SDHC SD/Mini SD/Micro SD/TF/M2/MS Card Reader (16GB Max Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 41 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

It fits most types and sizes of memory cards without any extra adapters. Easy to modify and add an activity LED. Build quality is not good. My first one arrived dead, DX sent me a replacement that worked ok for a few months and died too. The cable is thin and fragile, it should just have an USB connector with no cable at all. It's really short and useless,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyaz157 on 02/13/2014

It does read several kinds of cards. It has a little cable, so its easy to connect it everywhere It is little, it could fit your pocket it is really cheap The cable is not in a good position, I have to twist it and I'm afraid it might broke Cannot choose the color It is not so little. It is not so clear in which way the cards go inside, but once you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Very cheap and decent quality - good value! It works (Plug and play) and all the slots work! The plastic is a little cheap looking, and sometimes it feels a bit loose. It's also hard to pull the cable out of the plastic housing sometimes and the cable itself is a bit stiff According to the other reviewers, there are other colours - I got the pink one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerosmailbox on 11/11/2013

Works with all standard SD cards (full size, mini, micro) out on the market. Super easy to plug-n-play. Works with all desktop/laptop Operating Systems (Windows, OS X, Linux). Also works attached to a USB hub. Not supporting SD card bigger than 16GB. I was so pleased with this gadget that i bought another one. My laptop has a SD card reader but I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylexazan on 10/29/2013

It's cheap, nice build, very compact and it works. Also having a semi tranparent cover is good when you have troubles taking your card out :) Mine was super slow. I can't get more then 500 KB/sec reading speed from any of my Class 10 SDHC cards (all of them going easily at least at 13 MB/sec in my laptop internal card reader) Was packed into thin envelope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaintofhope on 09/08/2013

all the slots work correctly on both of the readers i purchased, and read at a good speed, totally worth the wait and price the microSD slot is not centered with the hole, its very hard to insert the microSD in the slot, and hard to take out as well, but it reads and writes just fine i needed an MS and M2 card reader, since my laptops only have SD card ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjacoar on 08/20/2013

it is very useful to read many kind of memory cards, my computer has not any problem to get connected this. i had no problems with windows 8 and windows 7 neither a little fragile and the quality of the materials that compose it are not the best. You need to handle it with care, mine did not break (yet), but if handled roughly it could easily break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiscoitagem on 07/14/2013

Easy to use, it supports many types of memory cards. it has descriptions of all types of cards outside of the product near the entrance of each type of memory card. This is awesome, cause some of them are really similar. It's small to carry with you, The package arrived in good condition and without any damage to the product. None at all. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyana440kz on 07/09/2013

+Price +Usefulness +Build Quality +3(or more in)1 reader I was impressed with the build quality. Very useful. I now use this as my primary microSD reader. Speed is not the fastest around, but its acceptable. There is no need to describe anything extra. Plastic parts are as at much more expensive models, I tested SD, MS and micro SD card and read all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalkerskywalker on 04/20/2013

It's very cheap! It's easy to use (plug and play). It's compact, about 8 cm of length, so it's perfect for travel. It's not well made. The connection slots are a little bit crooked, but the card connects well. The lenght of the USB wire is too small, about 2 cm. There is no LED to indicate that the card is being read. It reads perfect SDHC 4 4 GB cards.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections