DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 SDHC SD/Mini SD/Micro SD/TF/M2/MS Card Reader (16GB Max Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 36 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and decent quality - good value! It works (Plug and play) and all the slots work! Cons:The plastic is a little cheap looking, and sometimes it feels a bit loose. It's also hard to pull the cable out of the plastic housing sometimes and the cable its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaintofhope on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:all the slots work correctly on both of the readers i purchased, and read at a good speed, totally worth the wait and price Cons:the microSD slot is not centered with the hole, its very hard to insert the microSD in the slot, and hard to take out as well, but it reads and... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywalkerskywalker on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap! It's easy to use (plug and play). It's compact, about 8 cm of length, so it's perfect for travel. Cons:It's not well made. The connection slots are a little bit crooked, but the card connects well. The lenght of the USB wire is too small, about 2 cm. Ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliedson on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good Build Quality - No errors or data corruption so far - Supports every memory card i have - Decent aesthetics Cons:- None OtherThoughts:I really love this multi-card reader. I had one that i bought locally and broke after a few months. It was much more expensive and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysynthetic on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is no need to describe anything extra. Plastic parts are as at much more expensive models, I tested SD, MS and micro SD card and read all of it with absolutely no problems. USB cable leading from the reader looks like it could withstand a long while with him will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRomanDani on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funguje, za ty peníze dobrá koupe. Koupil bych si jí znova.Compatible with SDHC, cheap, flexible cord for connection it to the USB, although it is something big. The MicroSD goes on the side and it contacts good. I'd buy it again. Cons:Levn&#253... Read more

ze spodu z vrchu popraskaná
    0 0
  • posted byMiliske on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very handy small light card reader that accepts a lot of different card types. The housing is sufficiently strong and looks solid. Works on USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Cons:the design could be better. The bottom half is not very firmly fixed on the top but it will not come of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaartenArits on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a very handy card reader, you can easily the most common sizes. Due to the very small design it is very easy to take with you or with your laptop in the bag stabbing. The housing is sufficiently strong and can endure a shock. The flexible cable from the card r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvanonymous on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The usb extension is attached to this and stores away neatly in a groove on the backside. No covers to get lost. Easy to use, fast, small, light, works perfectly. Cons:The plastic cover came off during shipping. No problem. I just scotch taped it back on. It still worke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheartwork on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- multiple card support - easy to use - short cable which makes it more easier to use on multiple "crowded" usb ports Cons:- cheap quality - loosed parts - hard to pull the cable out of the plastic housing - received color (pink) OtherThoughts:First... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections