DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable CAT 5 RJ45 Network Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandopcg on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small, yet fairly long You can carry it everywhere and inside everything Cons:Flat cable may break as it's not fixed to the connector ends (The piece that does that is not long to get a flat cable) The retractible piece is going to fail eventually The end... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxK47 on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good and convenient product for anyone who's always on the go. I often need to use a network cable at my uni and was tired of having to carry a big one all the time, this one takes almost no space, weights almost nothing and does what it's supposed to.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 03/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks hightech and sleek in your laptop bag as compared to a standard 1.5 meter network cable. even not as quick as other network cable, it does the job. Cons:if the retraction worked better after prolong or constant use, i would have given a five star on build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 03/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap price is always a pro and free shipping is always awesome the quality exceeds its price value ratio. i have bought a few already and only a couple has problem retracting....maybe a use them too much with my cable tester...the rest of them are still sweet i paid us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneelsza on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good, convenient product, which is easy to carry around without taking up lots of space. Cons:Does not give Gigabit connectivity - only 100MBit max :-( Furthermore the clip on one of the plugs to keep it securely inside an Ethernet port is very flimsy and I'm co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypulpo on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely useful and handy ethernet cable, suitable for those people likely to travel or commute a lot. Cons:Quality is the weak point of the item. I've used many network cables and I know what a strong cable is. This one is not, but I believe that if you take... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvirtech on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So it's cheap - and it works using a hub which I know is what it is intended for and I know it's not a cross-over cable so I can't expect too much more than that. Cons:Even if it's NOT a crossover cable - these days even straight through cables are detected on w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklas2007 on 01/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is one of the items that deal extreme could be proud of. It comes with a very reassonable price and the built quality is good. You will not face any problems with the quality and it can be of use in several cases. You can buy more items for your friends as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilicuco on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Simple to use (one end to your computer the other one to the socket/hub/router/etc) * Cheap: cheaper than sku.23871, which I also own, without compromising quality. * Retractable: won't clutter your bag while travelling Cons:None that I can think of. Some peop... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections