DX » Community » Reviews » ALL-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygsg88 on 01/31/2013

You dont need any driver to use it, it reading a various tipe of memory cards, comes in a good package. Great value for the money !!! Its a little bit large and you cannot take it always in your pocket. You have to remove both heads to use it. From all the colours i received the pink one :( Shippment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJLSFR on 11/13/2012

no driver required : tested in an old hifi mp3 player that had a limitation with 4go SD and no SDHC support : using the reader in the usb port with a SDHC card 16 Go : work !! a good workoraound to continue using this old player :) tested on a LG television : work to read movie or display pictures with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleeden22 on 09/08/2012

This is my second purchase of this item. It is good as it does what it should be doing reading various types of SDHC cards. 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and even 32GB SDHC of class 4 to class 10 could all be read. I am using brands like Transcend, Adata, Silicon Power and Sandisk. They work perfectly with this reader.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoseph on 05/08/2011

This card reader is fairly fast reading and writing to SDHC and microSDHC at least up to 16GB Class 10, which data transfer rates are comparable to those of SKU:6858 (that I received in November 2008 and January 2009). I did not have a 32GB SDHC on hand to test. It also features a dedicated slot for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleeden22 on 04/24/2011

The item was received as a package in a very good condition. The item is priced well. The product does what it should be doing. The data transfer from my computer to a 4GB SD card seems to be fairly quick. It is light and easily storable. The plastic cover is not well built. Seems to be easily broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeladasa on 10/01/2010

Small, Recivied all the kind of the cards - icluding MiniSD, easy to opreate, easy to carry to places even inside the camera bag! There is no indicate wheather it is off or on, the only indicate is on the computer... The way to put the cards inside is quite confusing but you get used to it in a time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrayhenrique on 08/09/2010

Easy to use. It really is all-in-one, transfer is fast and supports SDHC card type. Can be used as pen driver quietly. It is also a great gift and accessory. The downside is that when I use the computer for my sister, not embedded, because the card reader looks like this fat, it does not fit in the front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkingfeeling on 04/26/2010

Easy to use. Just insert your card and stick it in the USB drive and you're good to go. Pretty small for a all-in-1. I wish the caps somehow are able to stick to the device on the other side or have some sort of strap so that it stays with the device. I already lost the cap. :( The only 'flaw' I find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingofarcadia on 03/26/2010

I recently found myself having a lot of SD and micro SD cards. I have a few readers, but this was the first one I didnt need to use a converter for the Micro SD cards. That is an amazing time saver. This thing is solid, it works well and its portable, nothing more I could ask for. Its a bit large. Larger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliten on 03/24/2010

the price is perfect. for something like this in Argentina I would have to pay like 10 USD and I would have to go to a store and buy it. For this product I only paid 1.94 USD and it was delivered to my door. Can something beat this? I don't think so. It is extremely fast. No drivers needed. It has no ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections