DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB AC and Car Charger (with Cell Phone Adapters)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgalY on 03/18/2010

Cheap, comes with a lot of different plugs that might me useful in some scenarios. It's a no-brainer that could be used with no knowledge or reading the manual. Well, - It finds it hard to power my HTC Diamond (maybe current draw is to high?) and turns itself off all the time. - The cable that came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychan180 on 03/12/2010

The item itself is working fine and good quality. The retractable USB cable is good quality. Retracts fine and decent. Better than cables I've used from retail stores. The description is wrong. This product is not 1000 mA. When I tried to plug my garmin GPS in, it was overloading it and causing it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysicknick1 on 11/24/2009

Comes with a retractable usb cable (very nice for usage in the car, no long cables over the dashboard). The plugs for the different devices fit nicely into the retractable cable. I could only test the mini USB and sony ericsson plug but those work without a problem. The chargers are NOT 1000 mA but only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections