DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Inner Antenna Module and MIC Set for NDS Lite
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJDesfontaine on 05/15/2014

Two cables for such low price, it's amazing! Mic cable can be used for WIFI too. None I can think of, I don't have any DS lite. Maybe it can be used for other devices's WIFI antenna cables, connectors are the same as in laptop's WIFI modules, or maybe even GPS's. I bought it to repair my Fat DS's Wifi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamiperson on 10/17/2013

The microphone fits perfectly. An antenna comes with it. Different cord colours so you don't get confused. They are a quick and easy way to get that in-game blow back. Don't really need to use the antenna part for anything (not really a con). Plastic covering wire is pretty thin. No other cons! Apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhamsteyr on 05/16/2013

Awesome product, though I didn't actually use it in a Nintendo DS. I ended up using it for some hobby work on Android Mini Sticks, and they work beautifully, giving a great boost in signal. It's small size makes it easy for me to repack it back into the Android Stick as well. It's a shame that I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 06/17/2011

-Very cheap -It replaces your dead microphone and/or you dead wifi antenna -Look really similar to the original ones -The mic is a little bigger than the original one *the rubber part), so it doesn't fit properly -Comes with the wifi antenna, which I bet is useless to most people, as most people need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKayvon on 12/02/2010

The price is unbeatable; don't even bother looking elsewhere. These fit perfectly in place of the original DS antenna and mic cables. They're conveniently sold together, which is nice because when one breaks, the other is sure to be broken, also. Replacing these cables is about as difficult as replacing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysavageboredom on 04/30/2010

If you've broken the hinge on your DSL, you may have also damaged these wires as well. Luckily, DX has them at a very affordable price. Both pieces fit into their appropriate spots perfectly, just like the OEM parts. While not a flaw of the product itself, replacing these wires are very tricky. You must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymy3boys on 08/27/2009

This fits perfectly into the spot in the case for it, without the rubber surround. Often the rubber surround can shift, allowing the microphone to slide sideways and not work. Now there won't be any sliding. Both pieces came with the same color wire and connectors, so unless you mark one of them, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteevsee64 on 06/14/2009

Unbeleivable price for these two items, which can often become damaged when the DS case breaks. Both parts work just like originals, once fitted to your DSLite. The actual microphone is a bit larger than the original, which makes it impossible to fit the small rubber surround. Although the larger microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections