DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Wireless Wi-Fi Dongle Supports DLNA / Air Play / Miracast - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDJKingSize on 06/14/2014

Very functional, does exactly what I saw in Youtube video's. Easy to set up, works very fast. Even sharing phone camera to TV is impressive. Sometimes te menu on TV is not handy. After a while you get used to that. I got Chromecast and the EZ Cast and only the EZ Cast is attached to my TV. The supported ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAksaiAl on 04/07/2014

Works with all major smart phones.. Works great with Apple Airplay. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE APP.. use the airplay and mirror functions on your ipad/iPhone... I haven't tried it with Miracast but my pals have and they say it works fine. Manual is not so good it tells you how to use the app which is ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrndxs8laffmt1 on 01/21/2014

- Price - Features - Supports all major operating systems - Support forum for questions etc. - currently doesn't support subtitles in video play. - installation is easy if you are familiar with computers/mobile phones but it could be easier. Support for subtitles should come in January/February 2014.... Read more

1 0 10

• posted byWindB on 11/06/2013

Convenient way of doing presentations and screen sharing. It does not support Air Play as advertised. There is a convoluted way of getting it to work but the basic idea is you need to install their software for it to work. You need to be close to the TV to stream anything from your device. I only have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections