DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Electric Shaver Set (AC 230V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchabier on 03/31/2011

The build quality of the Shaver is well and also the the quality of the charge. it does not feel like cheap plastic like alway from orders in dealextremes.The Shaver is also under the shower useable+ with shave lotion. Also the shaver does have a good form and fits really good on the skin with its 5 blades. +++++good build quality +++++price ++European ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byriphkin on 12/27/2010

- fair build quality, looks very good; - some water proof; - good lying in hand; - charge-discharge colorful indication; - comfortable cloth bag; - uncomfortable shaving between chin and neck; - how open the shaving disks for cleaning? - definitely not for delicate face skin; - trimmer is useless; it can shave my face, but not neck area - there it hurts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotysupra on 12/06/2010

*it shaves a little bit. *good build quality, looks good, has some water protection. *Good feel in hand and good-looking design. *feels solid. *charge/discharge indication. *Shaves badly. *Trimmer is useless. *absolutely not for soft skin - cuts it, hurts badly. *Decent shaving quality. Maybe I got one not-as-good as others, because this is useless,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotysupra on 10/14/2010

-Very good build quality -Water proof head -replaceable blade module. -protected against water (but not for submerging) -cloth bag & English manual -Decent shave quality. -Definitely not for soft skin. -trimmer seems to be useless... It can shave my face, but not neck area - there it hurts. Incapable of shaving hair over about 3 mm, takes too long,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDehumanizer666 on 09/25/2010

I was a bit hesitant to buy this shaver because it is really cheap, similar shavers usually cost $100-$150 or even more. But even though it's cheap, it works very well and I'd say it's comparable to much more expensive brand name shavers. It certainly shaves better than my old Braun shaver. It comes with nice pouch and the design and build quality of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylleandro on 03/09/2010

Very good look, weight and easy to handle. I liked very much the close and smooth shave but as an electric shave, you can't compare the result with non electric shaves (for example, with 3 or 4 blades - that are much more closer) Power adapter: input AC 230V 50Hz. If you live in a 110V region you have to buy an additional transformer to charge this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholymon on 12/24/2009

-very useful,within few seconds, my Moustache all shaved. -can shave sunburn. -got pouch to store it after use -the blade quite sharp -packing(the box) was dented upon delivery But content it ok -the manual indicate everytime in use must wash the blade and dry it in order to keep it in good condition -it indicated the shaver blade can last for 1yr..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrdanielsan on 09/12/2009

easy to use. it really works! it is easy to be cleanned too. usually rechargeable washable electric shaver set is more expensive than this one. it shaves very well. head pulls off for cleanning. the kit already contains a cleanning brush. there is no cons. it does not shave like a manual shaver (non electric one), but it is a good choice to be used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylightbulb on 06/15/2009

great value good close shave. head pulls off for replacement and all five heads pop up for cleaning. middle one twist off after other four pops up easy after first time clean just wash with water and let it dry and your done none at all but mind the blade covers you don't damage them when cleaning and pushing them back down. very light nice to use runs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections