• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 09/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I was a bit hesitant to buy this shaver because it is really cheap, similar shavers usually cost $100-$150 or even more. But even though it's cheap, it works very well and I'd say it's comparable to much more expensive brand name shavers. It certainly shaves better than my old Braun shaver. It comes with nice pouch and the design and build quality of the device is also great, it doesn't look cheap. It's also silent compared to my old shaver. Cleaning is very easy and you can clean it under running water which is good.

Cons:

It comes with 220V power adapter with European plug which was a pro for me, but can be a con for US buyers. However the device itself requires 3V input so you can use any general purpose power adapter, you just need to have matching plug to the device but that's also quite standard so you shouldn't have trouble finding an adapter.

Bottomline:

I'd definitelly recommend this product. It's cheap and even though really good quality.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections