DX » Community » Reviews » VMO-106 800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2400 DPI USB Wired Optical Game Mouse- Black + Grey + Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWingedWolf on 03/15/2014

Cheap nice looking led's nice finish Works like it has to None The delivery took a little long but it had to be shipped from china all the way to the netherlands. So 3 weeks is do-able. And the free shipment makes it less worse. I still think more people will order if the shipping takes like a week. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHorageus on 02/27/2014

low price fits in the hand switch dpi backlight, which is not too aggressive Mouse is solid mouse fits the hand for people with smaller hands will not be too comfortable control A total of mouse lacking change the color or brightness of the backlight according to the currently selected DPI, play's the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykisandgen on 02/23/2014

Bought as a gaming mouse for children, very satisfied. Use very often 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. Very comfortable and beautiful mouse obeys perfectly, convenient to use the extra buttons, sensitivity adjustment, convenient to manage both in games and work. Everyone likes the look of and responsiveness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySzeesz on 12/05/2013

Easy to use. The mouse is very accurate. The mouse is very light, it surprised me, I expected more weight I can use one of the two buttons in the mouse left side. I can not reach normally the second button. (Maybe my finger is short. :) ) No install disc or driver, so I can not programing the plus buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections