Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fedegutierrez on 07/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought this item for a music teacher and he really likes it. Is easy to use, good sound and the best of all, the price. The material is good quality, and you can take it wherever you want. Compre el teclado para un profesor de musica y le gusta realmente. Es facil de u... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Cocoso on 08/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Has the correct size of normal piano. -Come with USB to cable. -Ultra Portable -Real plug&play -Many song and rhythms -Help to practice because it's necessary to press the keys with force and precision. Cons:- My midi-out come deffective and usually send inc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fabioalves232 on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Som alto (realmente muito alto em alguns ajustes). | Really loud (in many adjusts)| - Totalmente Portátil | Really portable | - Alguns ajustes com sons bem agradáveis de tocar/ouvir | Some sounds are very good to play/heard | - Chama a atenção também pela apa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by satorukishi on 04/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A midi output is available which have worked perfectly with my laptop (you will need a converter like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11277). There is a big sort of instrument that the Keyboard emulates. It is possible to record your own song. You can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zayed on 02/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I actually bought it to taste. but once I started using it, I was amazed! Like the options like Recording a track, Playing with the recorded sounds, sound beats and all the stuffs! It is really a Good Pastime Device! Cons:You can't play 3 notes together. Then i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by meyster on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- cheap - really 61 (5 octaves + 1 extra) key - very loud - linear out - phones out - different MIDI patches avaliable - demo songs are classics - plenty of rithm loops - recording ok - portable - whasheable keys (potentially) - 4xAA standard cells, NiMH ones are... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections