Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfedegutierrez on 07/23/2012

I bought this item for a music teacher and he really likes it. Is easy to use, good sound and the best of all, the price. The material is good quality, and you can take it wherever you want. Compre el teclado para un profesor de musica y le gusta realmente. Es facil de usar, tiene buen sonido y lo mejor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCocoso on 08/12/2010

-Has the correct size of normal piano. -Come with USB to cable. -Ultra Portable -Real plug&play -Many song and rhythms -Help to practice because it's necessary to press the keys with force and precision. - My midi-out come deffective and usually send incorrect data (program change, random key or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabioalves232 on 08/02/2010

- Som alto (realmente muito alto em alguns ajustes). | Really loud (in many adjusts)| - Totalmente Portátil | Really portable | - Alguns ajustes com sons bem agradáveis de tocar/ouvir | Some sounds are very good to play/heard | - Chama a atenção também pela aparência/diferenciação | It gets a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatorukishi on 04/23/2010

A midi output is available which have worked perfectly with my laptop (you will need a converter like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11277). There is a big sort of instrument that the Keyboard emulates. It is possible to record your own song. You can use an earphone. It supports AA Batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzayed on 02/25/2010

I actually bought it to taste. but once I started using it, I was amazed! Like the options like Recording a track, Playing with the recorded sounds, sound beats and all the stuffs! It is really a Good Pastime Device! You can't play 3 notes together. Then it makes some ghosty Sounds! ha ha ha... that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeyster on 06/26/2009

- cheap - really 61 (5 octaves + 1 extra) key - very loud - linear out - phones out - different MIDI patches avaliable - demo songs are classics - plenty of rithm loops - recording ok - portable - whasheable keys (potentially) - 4xAA standard cells, NiMH ones are ok - package is good - playing is fun ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections