DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1 x 18650 Battery Box / Power Bank - Black (USB 5V)
Customer’s impression:
Good Stuff! good power bank Solid. Good pack "batter does not fit easy"
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeznavorotov on 01/28/2015

Товар шел 3 недели - нормальный срок. Упаковка целая, товар целый. Комплект полный как указано в описании. Покупкой доволен. Ценой не совсем. Магазин рекомендую

Impression:Good Stuff!,Solid.,good power bank;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelrv on 01/15/2015

Like the solution, seems to be quite solid. Works fine. unfortunately the battery does not fit easily. I had to push very hard to get it in and bend the plastics. Now the cover does not close fully. The battery used was http://www.dx.com/p/283155 For my usage this is not a real problem but if I... Read more

Impression:Good pack, "batter does not fit easy";

0 0 0

• posted byChristof2225 on 12/30/2014

I use protected cells, which are a little bit too long for this stuff. But it works, i only have to modify the powerbank.

0 0 0

• posted byW1ldman on 12/13/2014

For the price, this thing is wonderful gadget. As should be obvious, it does not come with a battery, but I already a pile of 18650s from laptop batteries and other devices. In the package, you get the power bank, separate from its cover, a short keychain/strap, and a very short cable (power no a... Read more

Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect. Unable to fit button-top 18650s, but otherwise perfect.

0 0 0

• posted bylocutusl on 11/14/2014

good quality and charges your device if you have a good battery good quality and charges your device if you have a good battery

Impression:good power bank;

0 0 0

• posted byvasongo on 11/08/2014

The container is good enough, the battery cover is white, you could do the same color !!! For what you pay it's fine.

Impression:bello;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 09/20/2014

It's a nice gadget to have along. Nice feel on hands. The material looks very solid and the connectors are really firm (that is rare!). It's easy to set up and a very nice design with light indicators while charging on notebook and charging your cellphone. It comes with a keychain holder but not... Read more

Impression:Solid.;

3 0 0

• posted byMarcosOba on 07/28/2014

Pros: Very cheap! Works well with Panasonic batteries! Cons: Need little trim to close que case (the white plastic is a little bigger than the encosure spare. Botton line: My Panasonic batteries are no protected and fits very tight. If you have protected batteries, maybe its necessary to cut part... Read more

Impression:Good Stuff!;

1 0 0

• posted byvalado on 02/04/2014

It's a small, simple, easy to use, easy to assemble, gadget with some pretty nice design. I charge my phone(HTC), e-book reader(kindle) without any problems whatsoever. Great value for the money. The small cable that is included is very useful on his own as well. None except the battery cover as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianwa on 01/21/2014

Charges my phone and ebook reader well. It does fit a regular microUSB charger, and if your plug is very slim, you can keep it plugged into a wall adapter and a device to be charged at the same time. It's a very tight fit with a protected battery, I had to break off a little plastic tab for it to... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections