DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1 x 18650 Battery Box / Power Bank - Black (USB 5V)
Customer’s impression:
Good Stuff! good power bank Solid.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylocutusl on 11/14/2014

good quality and charges your device if you have a good battery good quality and charges your device if you have a good battery Read more

Impression:good power bank;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 09/20/2014

It's a nice gadget to have along. Nice feel on hands. The material looks very solid and the connectors are really firm (that is rare!). It's easy to set up and a very nice design with light indicators while charging on notebook and charging your cellphone. It comes with a keychain holder but that's something ... Read more

Impression:Solid.;

3 0 0

• posted byMarcosOba on 07/28/2014

Pros: Very cheap! Works well with Panasonic batteries! Cons: Need little trim to close que case (the white plastic is a little bigger than the encosure spare. Botton line: My Panasonic batteries are no protected and fits very tight. If you have protected batteries, maybe its necessary to cut part of ... Read more

Impression:Good Stuff!;

1 0 0

• posted byvalado on 02/04/2014

It's a small, simple, easy to use, easy to assemble, gadget with some pretty nice design. I charge my phone(HTC), e-book reader(kindle) without any problems whatsoever. Great value for the money. The small cable that is included is very useful on his own as well. None except the battery cover could have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianwa on 01/21/2014

Charges my phone and ebook reader well. It does fit a regular microUSB charger, and if your plug is very slim, you can keep it plugged into a wall adapter and a device to be charged at the same time. It's a very tight fit with a protected battery, I had to break off a little plastic tab for it to close ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byjamesftm on 01/19/2014

Good idea battery; Beautiful design, simple, minimalist; Quality of good parts; Uses one 18650 battery not included; It seems to be durable; The keychain is very useful and gives a cool feature to the gadget. It has no operating instructions; It is very difficult to remove tamba battery after it is placed.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygwave on 01/19/2014

The 18650 fits very nice inside, the plastic does not seem to be strained. When it close, it looks very professional, and you know what cell is inside. When it finish charging a blue led lights on, cooler them the regular green It's plastic, when it comes to Lithium cells, I prefer aluminum, it is safer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuaka007 on 01/15/2014

Handy and compact design The battery holder appears to be designed for an unprotected 18650 because a protected Trustfire 18650 could only be used if the +contacts and spring are modified. The cover is difficult to remove so any regular changing of the battery after installation is not easy. The supplied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyekanspele on 01/12/2014

Provides a decent 5V power to charge devices. Build quality is quite poor. Inserting the battery was harder than it should be, as the pressure form the spring would dislodge the pcb if you were not careful. I would suggest putting the battery halfway in, and use the back cover to press it in while you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byaheijdendael on 01/12/2014

I absolutely love these things. They look great, simple but effective charging of batteries. It even charges itself! Now, how about that for perpetual energy? Nah, not true of course but you can check if the battery inside is empty by plugging the thing into itself. If the light starts shining there ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections