DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set
  • 5 star 26 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychocka on 10/23/2013

I bought it 10-03-2009 and still using it without any problem. Last year I bought the MJ-6079 Handlebar Bracket, for the easy of use! The first 2 years used it daily for commuting. And the last 2 years meanly during nightly hiking as headlamp. And still as bikelight. The batterypack is soldered and can't be changed. May there will be a batterypack which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanoehound on 01/08/2012

This light is a great light for the price. When compaired to another light that I own at over 4 times the price. I wish I had purchased this light first. Then I would have purchased 2. As an avid mtb rider. This light is a great second light and help to guide me on my night trail rides. The battery will last you a good 2 hours plus and the whole system ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzalo2010 on 11/01/2011

- LOT of true white light, not like those cheap blueish/purpleish LED lamps. - The front glass is fully transparent, i.e. no diffused effect. - Mounting is very simple. Just wrap the rubber band around the handle and you're done. - Battery goes in a cushioned, water resistant bag, wrapped with velcro straps under the 'T' bar of the handle. - The colored ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrevva on 07/13/2011

My best buy on DX by now, great bike light. The build quality is good. I am using this light for off-road trails in the forest in very poor light conditions, and its do the work very well. Becouse the battery is separate from the light body, the light is easier, and less jumpy while on bumpy trail. batery last for 4-5 hours - no need to swith battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissionaryman on 01/02/2011

900 lumens for under $100, average car headlight = 500 lumens so it does give off some great light, it would be brighter than or equal to HID systems of 13w and under. Truly complete kit, dummy proof plug & play with mains or 12v charging options and beltpack or gear back battery carry. Well made, excellent mount and this is where most bike lights fail,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronfel on 12/19/2010

The HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set is amazing light set. I have got one piece from the official importer in my county and decided to order another piece trough DX so i will have two pieces for better light backup and traveling with friends. The set had the "Magic shine" stamp on it. It look like the real thing . It has a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruian on 11/01/2010

Bright light, easy to mount on the bike Spoiled by really shoddy build. Battery charger fell apart exposing mains voltage innards (- the casing was secured by one sonically welded plastic peg). Switch on lamp base is unreliable, only works some of the time. Battery pack stopped working after a few weeks and horribly cheap strip connectors in it were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacmandami on 10/31/2010

It's strong, the light angle is great (lights the whole trail) it's very easy to install and use. The on-off-change mode button has a light that is green but becomes red when it needs a battery charge. Genius!!! The cable is very short. If you buy it, you should definitely buy also sku.32751 I live in a very dusty area and bike exclusively in dust roads ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhillpiper on 10/27/2010

-built quality -impressive amount of light that this light throws. I used to jog at night with sku 20763. All right as long as you stay on tarmac, but in the woods, the experience was....eerie and the run was slightly uncomfortable : light spot to small, not enough flood, always afraid to twist my anckles. But with this light...NOT ANYMORE. It's like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjrbk on 10/21/2010

Super bright! I've used this to navigate safely and easily through otherwise pitchblack deertrails on my bicycle well past midnight and with the canopy completely covering the night's sky. If you keep it pointed slightly down it doesn't bother cars, but they notice its brightness for sure. Has two different (useful) modes, high power and low power. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections