DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shock-Proof Case for 2.5" SATA HDD (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaappg on 04/09/2013

* Price: it's very cheap; * Provide a good protective. Material it's like a kind of gel, that provide a good protection; * There is a strip that I use to fix the HD and a compartment that I put the HD cable. For me, there are not any cons, the product is good and fulfills the purpose. I bought two cases,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byportner on 09/15/2012

This item is well made from quality materials and features firm foam to protect your drive. There's plenty of room for your portable drive and a cable as well. It has been sensibly designed and is a decent size so you can easily pack it – as opposed to stuffing it because it's too small. I've had this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiufi on 04/03/2012

Very good case, it really protects the hard drive since it is smooth. I have been using it for more than a year with no problems at all. Resistant material, it opens and close very smoothly. None. Instad of buying so expensive cares around the Internet, try this one for it's good enough for most cases.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerrox on 08/12/2010

The size of this case behaved perfectly on my seagate 250gb external hd. The inner pouch is large enough to store the USB cable. And have a great resistance against impacts. This case does not seem soft in spite of the photo it is. I thought it was of neoprene, but seems to be made of another material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRolfegil on 08/05/2010

Quite roomy, none of my three 2,5" disc enclosures had any problems to fit in, with the cables bundled. The material is quite protective and seems to work well. There is only one elastic on the inside, on the opposite side of the pouch. I would have liked to have at least two elastics, and possibly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynotalent on 06/03/2010

The protective case is very simple with minimalistic design. It's also a good protection for your hard disk. Material is very smooth and a build quality is also good. Everywhere i go i have my disk with me and the case still looks like new. Disk is still working and that's the point of these product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrrom on 05/27/2010

Better quality I expected. High level of anti-shock, anti-damage - thickness of material is about 4-5mm. Perfectly protect its content. Looks luxury. Good quality of plastic zipper. No logo, sign or brand on surface. Inner pocket (perfect for short USB cable) Some lax sewing, but worthwile. A sparklets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byx4ng3l on 02/02/2010

Has a good zipper for this price. Has a good pocket inside the case. Fit well in the small pocket devices, like USB devices, cables and adapters. The design is very elegant and robust. Ideal for corporate gift, or to accompany a newly purchased removable hard drive. A great gift and a great article which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 01/20/2010

- Surprisingly high quality for this price. - Fits many devices, more than just HDD's. (e.g. digital cameras, ipod/mp3 player, whatever you want) - It is almost like a memory foam lining inside, so it gives cushioning, but with firm support as well. - Pocket to hold cables/whatever and a strap to hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdmiraal on 01/19/2010

It is fairly cheap and does the job well enough. Some of these pouches you can buy smell pretty bad, but this one had a rather neutral scent to it that faded quickly. Room for (short) USB cable. It offers sufficient protection from small drops and scratches. It is a bit of a tight fit with most enclosures,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections