Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

- Bright white L.E.D. - Lasts long - 2 of the L.E.D.s were dim - The hanging clip can be flatter - it sticks out too much when traveling - It needs 4 AA Batteries - The diagram for the battery insertion is supposed to be reversed on mine - There is only one hanging key-hole; so i had to drill another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipernjakovic on 03/23/2009

Just as described, light is VERY bright, hard to look at directly. Uses 4 aa batteries which is very good, you can use rechargeable ones. Build quality is just as you would expect from $6 gadget. Even better. Light is quite bluish, which is not really a con but just something you should know. Magnets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmfsev on 08/27/2008

Bright and long lasting. Nice light colour. Much much much better than a candle in a power outage. You can read, work or do most anything under this light. Poorly built. The plastic is white but seems like dirty. Some diodes differ in colour. I prefer the price better than the build. I had a power outtage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaTrek on 07/15/2008

more led diods , long standby on 4 AA bateries , I like this color of light, you can do probably any works in the room like in caravan because it produce a lot of light.. Iam really confused because about 8/30 leds has some problem after 1day of use (after first push on all were great)...a few clicks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminiRCC on 06/04/2008

- very light - good quality (if you take care of it and don't throw it around) - good value - many uses - very bright - i didn't know how to open it up initially to put in the batteries. however, i found out you had to twist it. luckly as i almost broke it by forcing it open initially. but it was strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgenonq on 04/29/2008

As the other reviewers have stated, this is a serviceable and robust little light. The LEDs are bright, and blue/white. Really useful for camping, and other times when a lamp is required. Has a handy attachment for hanging the lamp from a hook etc. The plastic casing is solid - looks like it would take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxachopin on 01/22/2008

- Good brightness - Cheap (as always with DX) - Simple conception: easy to modify - Works fine with rechargeable batteries None I plan to modify it to add an external battery and a remote switch, that way I can it in my garage (where there is no electricity). Can be used as a backup light in case of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytobbeb on 12/29/2007

-Cheap. -Seems durable, the package it came in was scrap, light worked fine still! -Easy to modify, external battery as said before etc. -Mixed LEDs, warm- and cool-white. -The soldering part doesn't look too serious but still, it works fine, all of them. I will see later on, if looking over the soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydagauss on 11/26/2007

The light works fine, good brightness. Good value! Led's are ever so slightly unevenly bright. No problems for camping use though. I use this as ring lamp for macro photos. By removing the internal batteries, it's possible to enlarge the center hole up to 90mm without disturbing the circuit. Good camping ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections