Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bright white L.E.D. - Lasts long Cons:- 2 of the L.E.D.s were dim - The hanging clip can be flatter - it sticks out too much when traveling OtherThoughts:- It needs 4 AA Batteries - The diagram for the battery insertion is supposed to be reversed on mine - T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipernjakovic on 03/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just as described, light is VERY bright, hard to look at directly. Uses 4 aa batteries which is very good, you can use rechargeable ones. Build quality is just as you would expect from $6 gadget. Even better. Cons:Light is quite bluish, which is not really a con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmfsev on 08/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright and long lasting. Nice light colour. Much much much better than a candle in a power outage. You can read, work or do most anything under this light. Cons:Poorly built. The plastic is white but seems like dirty. Some diodes differ in colour. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaTrek on 07/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:more led diods , long standby on 4 AA bateries , I like this color of light, you can do probably any works in the room like in caravan because it produce a lot of light.. Cons:Iam really confused because about 8/30 leds has some problem after 1day of use (after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminiRCC on 06/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very light - good quality (if you take care of it and don't throw it around) - good value - many uses - very bright Cons:- i didn't know how to open it up initially to put in the batteries. however, i found out you had to twist it. luckly as i almost broke it by forci... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxachopin on 01/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good brightness - Cheap (as always with DX) - Simple conception: easy to modify - Works fine with rechargeable batteries Cons:None OtherThoughts:I plan to modify it to add an external battery and a remote switch, that way I can it in my garage (where there is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobbeb on 12/29/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap. -Seems durable, the package it came in was scrap, light worked fine still! -Easy to modify, external battery as said before etc. Cons:-Mixed LEDs, warm- and cool-white. -The soldering part doesn't look too serious but still, it works fine, all of them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagauss on 11/26/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light works fine, good brightness. Good value! Cons:Led's are ever so slightly unevenly bright. No problems for camping use though. OtherThoughts:I use this as ring lamp for macro photos. By removing the internal batteries, it's possible to enlarge the cen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections