- Bright white L.E.D.
- Lasts long - 2 of the L.E.D.s were dim - The hanging clip can be flatter - it sticks out too much when traveling - It needs 4 AA Batteries
- The diagram for the battery insertion is supposed to be reversed on mine
- There is only one hanging key-hole; so i had to drill another ... Read more
Just as described, light is VERY bright, hard to look at directly. Uses 4 aa batteries which is very good, you can use rechargeable ones. Build quality is just as you would expect from $6 gadget. Even better. Light is quite bluish, which is not really a con but just something you should know. Magnets ... Read more
Bright and long lasting. Nice light colour.
Much much much better than a candle in a power outage. You can read, work or do most anything under this light. Poorly built. The plastic is white but seems like dirty. Some diodes differ in colour. I prefer the price better than the build. I had a power outtage ... Read more
more led diods , long standby on 4 AA bateries , I like this color of light, you can do probably any works in the room like in caravan because it produce a lot of light.. Iam really confused because about 8/30 leds has some problem after 1day of use (after first push on all were great)...a few clicks ... Read more
- very light
- good quality (if you take care of it and don't throw it around)
- good value
- many uses
- very bright - i didn't know how to open it up initially to put in the batteries. however, i found out you had to twist it. luckly as i almost broke it by forcing it open initially. but it was strong ... Read more
As the other reviewers have stated, this is a serviceable and robust little light. The LEDs are bright, and blue/white. Really useful for camping, and other times when a lamp is required. Has a handy attachment for hanging the lamp from a hook etc. The plastic casing is solid - looks like it would take ... Read more
- Good brightness - Cheap (as always with DX) - Simple conception: easy to modify - Works fine with rechargeable batteries None I plan to modify it to add an external battery and a remote switch, that way I can it in my garage (where there is no electricity). Can be used as a backup light in case of ... Read more
-Seems durable, the package it came in was scrap, light worked fine still!
-Easy to modify, external battery as said before etc. -Mixed LEDs, warm- and cool-white.
-The soldering part doesn't look too serious but still, it works fine, all of them. I will see later on, if looking over the soldering ... Read more
The light works fine, good brightness. Good value! Led's are ever so slightly unevenly bright. No problems for camping use though. I use this as ring lamp for macro photos. By removing the internal batteries, it's possible to enlarge the center hole up to 90mm without disturbing the circuit. Good camping ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.