Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyolmmr on 09/01/2014

The first thing that happened to me with it was that the camera stand detached from the rest of the tripod. After fix it, it's not bad for the price, I use it to put a flash, but I wouldn't use it to hold my camera, especially if it's with a tele lens. Read more

Impression:enough;

0 0
  • posted byhlotof on 11/14/2013

- Good Building quality. - Lightweight and therefore easy to carry. - can be adjusted to different hights. - comes with a bag. - Not as sturdy as the high end tripods, this is not a tripod to trust your expensive DSLR in windy weather. - I bought this to use with my DSLR camera mainly for indoor use. Its lightweight so its easy to carry around but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoemist on 08/24/2013

Very light tripod, My Canon Power Shot SX20IS fits very well. The tripod is perfect for my purpose (rec videos at home) but as well you can go out with it and the carring bag. The plastic material of the legs appear to be unstable(and in addition must fix them very well when the legs are alarged, because if you don't do this, the leg could get small ... Read more

Tripod tripod2 tripod plus camera
    0 0
  • posted bynumri on 08/17/2013

Portable and quick to set up. Allows you to get those long exposure shots while holding the camera steady. Not very robust, the quality of the legs feels quite cheap The tripod is easily tipped over so if you have pets do not leave your camera in the tripod. When attaching the adapter to the bottom of your camera it doesn't feel very secure, perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byori303 on 06/19/2013

-light -pretty stable -a lot of possible adjustements (height, angle ect.) -very cheap for its quality it is perfect for amatures that wanna have a tripod in hand but not going to use it too much -the bag is not padded and just a simple bag to carry it. -maybe excesive use can harm to tripod -if u own a heavy lens maybe you shouldn't get this camers ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemeneses on 05/28/2013

It's a very lightweight tripod. The leg clips are very good and the tripod is really easy to set up. It comes with a bag to carry the item. Some of the screw feel a little loose, especially when you need to mount the tripod high. The plastic parts isn't smooth enough, becoming dificult to move the camera during shots. The bag is fragile and won't last ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypremdayalsaini on 05/25/2013

Good product. Quality is good as compared to price. Can handle my heavy camera. Easy to use. Delivered with a broken Panhead. I don't want to replace it because sending it back and forth will be a waste of time and expensive as well. Does what it says, through I feel the height is a bit less. Could be shaky in heavy wind, so beware of heavy winds. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaverick81a on 05/21/2013

First of all thanks to the DX customer service. I had received the tripod with one hinge of the leg not being attached to the main frame. On complaint with DX customer care, they provided me a little refund to get the product repaired. On getting a new screw to bolt the hinge to the main central frame, its all new now. Can steadily hold the weight of ... Read more

The packaging was totally destroyed in shipping One of the hinge had broken during the shipping
    1 0
  • posted bytewald on 05/08/2013

Very light and easy to mount. Supports my camera (Lumix FZ200) without any problems. Easy to carry around. It is not very firm, so beware of strong winds or someone bumping on it accidentaly. Can't say that it has other cons. I was searching for a tripod for my night shots, and this product is just perfect! I can carry it around with me in the car, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuncle on 05/06/2013

- Price is fantastic for the price - It's actually taller when fully extended than I expected - Looks more expensive than it is - Latch for quick-release plate was snapped on arrival... package had been banged around during transit, so hardly a fault of DX or the product. Easily glued anyway. - It is a little flimsy, so you may be tempted to tighten ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections