Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byori303 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-light -pretty stable -a lot of possible adjustements (height, angle ect.) -very cheap for its quality it is perfect for amatures that wanna have a tripod in hand but not going to use it too much Cons:-the bag is not padded and just a simple bag to carry it. -maybe excesi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemeneses on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very lightweight tripod. The leg clips are very good and the tripod is really easy to set up. It comes with a bag to carry the item. Cons:Some of the screw feel a little loose, especially when you need to mount the tripod high. The plastic parts isn't smooth enou... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypremdayalsaini on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good product. Quality is good as compared to price. Can handle my heavy camera. Easy to use. Cons:Delivered with a broken Panhead. I don't want to replace it because sending it back and forth will be a waste of time and expensive as well. OtherThoughts:Does what it says,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaverick81a on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all thanks to the DX customer service. I had received the tripod with one hinge of the leg not being attached to the main frame. On complaint with DX customer care, they provided me a little refund to get the product repaired. On getting a new screw t... Read more

The packaging was totally destroyed in shipping One of the hinge had broken during the shipping
    1 0
  • posted bytewald on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light and easy to mount. Supports my camera (Lumix FZ200) without any problems. Easy to carry around. Cons:It is not very firm, so beware of strong winds or someone bumping on it accidentaly. Can't say that it has other cons. OtherThoughts:I was searching... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuncle on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Price is fantastic for the price - It's actually taller when fully extended than I expected - Looks more expensive than it is Cons:- Latch for quick-release plate was snapped on arrival... package had been banged around during transit, so hardly a fault of DX... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycesar90sp on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good functionality - Solid Legs - Great price It is light, and very easy to use; the bubble makes it perfect to stabilize and have the camera in plain position. Cons:Sometimes it is not stable. After a good time of use, it seems to become weaker, but nothing that alarms,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaptor200637 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good functionality - Solid Legs - Great price Cons:- Rubber on the feet had to be reglued on - I drilled the pin off on the mounting unit as It scratched my 300$ camera. I have no clue what that thing is used for (To take the plate off, there is the release latch, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardudedk on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, wil hold 200 grams of camera fine, compact and light weight Cons:Wobbely, and not very stiff, feels like a very very cheap tripod, and i would not buy it again, i am going to try to sell it as it is just to crapy to use for me with a canon 7d and a proper... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMcDrobec on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has everything needed to use and it works pretty well. The watter buble works correctly. All legs are ok and mechanism looks ok. Cons:I can find a small weakness in the head mechanism, it is not 100% tight. Your camera want fell of but it has a bit of will.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections