DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Trackball for BlackBerry (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenzorpm on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:perfect fit for my blackberry bold 9000, works perfect, best price and quality ... daily use and works great, no locks or any other difficulty after several months of use, I'm not sure if it's original, but fits and functions as if it were, very happy with thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaizee on 04/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits, and the part is right. I only ordered one, so I can't speak for others, but that's about all that was good about this product Cons:It wasn't 'rough' enough to scroll well, and even when the ball scrolled, it didn't pick up well. Scrolling up and down wasn't muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrayolaguru on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought quite a few of these for repair parts, and they fit all of the Blackberry's that I put them in, 8800, 8100, 8300 series. Cons:Of five I installed, two people could not scroll in one direction and required another one. So about 50% of the balls were de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysneek on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall not a bad buy. The trackball fit right into my 8830. It took under a minute to change it. I LOVE the fact that it is black, and not white when the LED's turn on. You don't have to clean it as often. The trackball does work like the original, and it fits... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections