DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Trackball for BlackBerry (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskip2mylou on 09/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It feels and performs just like the OEM part. Installation took 2 minutes, I was pleased to see the ball was well lit when the leads made contact. Cons:None, it does what it's supposed to do. OtherThoughts:Before you think you need a replacement for your trackball, remo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxpower12 on 08/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product for those whose blackberry trackballs have worn out or broken. sometimes the trackball will be less responsive, this ball provides a simple fix for it. it's also very nice to have a clean white trackball as my trackball had turned a gross brown b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrayolaguru on 02/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fit is just like OEM, I had no trouble installing about half a dozen of these. I also had no problem with any of the individual units having bad magnets, or any interfering metal shards, or anything really. Popped the bezel out, removed dirty or malfunctio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections